Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The universe is the experiment of a single being.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
As I understand it the currently accepted theory in relation to planet's magnetic fields is that some planets no longer have magnetic fields.

The theory goes that the magnetic field is created by the molten core of the planet that is in constant motion. The magnetic field serves to deflect a large proportion of the solar radiation spewing from the sun. When a planet's core cools and solidifies it stops producing the magnetic field and solar radiation quickly strips away that planet's atmosphere. This is the current theory on what happened to Mars' atmosphere and water (Mars' core cooled quicker than Earth's because Mars is smaller).

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Density. The mass of one material compressing itself into another material. 
Our soul is a mass of dark energy/gravity Flinging the energy from the sun within itself.
Death is the falling of our soul back to and through the fusing elements of our planets core out the another side to be manifested in another being or to be continuously flung to and fro until collaborating with light and energy inside a nerve biology.

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
We are all entities hanging from the projections of the suns energy through the energy radiated by the core of our planet sorounded by a biological vessel....

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Suns create a record of there local universe.
And every soul creates a never ending story within any living beings(universe of consciousness) it comes in contact with within the suns physical universe.
All of us, our sun, our planet and every planet that affects us and every living being throughout are all but just a single channel on an interactive t.v. with an indefinite number of channels based on the suns energies

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
all is one
i think everything is just a complex formation of a single substance in different densities forming different shapes

matter is a very dense vibration
i find it odd that when you heat something it expands but its wavelength hits a higher frequency
i suppose the energy transfered from 'heat' energises the waves making them able to spread further and vibrate more often (frequently)

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
itsscience a dit:
As I understand it the currently accepted theory in relation to planet's magnetic fields is that some planets no longer have magnetic fields.

The theory goes that the magnetic field is created by the molten core of the planet that is in constant motion. The magnetic field serves to deflect a large proportion of the solar radiation spewing from the sun. When a planet's core cools and solidifies it stops producing the magnetic field and solar radiation quickly strips away that planet's atmosphere. This is the current theory on what happened to Mars' atmosphere and water (Mars' core cooled quicker than Earth's because Mars is smaller).

enlightening. im going to look into that for sure.

Apeiron

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Crimzen a dit:
all is one
i think everything is just a complex formation of a single substance in different densities forming different shapes

matter is a very dense vibration
i find it odd that when you heat something it expands but its wavelength hits a higher frequency
i suppose the energy transfered from 'heat' energises the waves making them able to spread further and vibrate more often (frequently)

Which is why they give of a form of light just out of our visible spectrum that we can still feel on our flesh. Infrared