Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the stench..

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
any tips on how to get rid of a heavy odor indoors?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Carbon filter and possibly an ozone generator but make sure its not near the plants.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
would one of those air purifiers from wal-mart work?

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Too bad you cant light the fumes like you light farts. Bottle the air and sell it as sniffing gas or something hehe. :)

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
The closest we have to Wal-Mart is ASDA :lol:

No idea what a Wal-mart air purifier looks like...

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Google your store name (Is ASDA the whole name? Or abreviation) and air purifier and it might give some results on what people who use them for .. ahem .. normal things lol get at that store.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Or you could do the smart thing, That is to find a Make and model name and number that I may look up online.
I could probably do the research and find you one and even a place to buy it but you need to be a bit more specific.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
if you type Honeywell 110CADR Air Cleaner, White in google, you can see what im looking at.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Febreze lol...

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I found a site in Cali becuase its legal for medicinal use but you want a Carbon filter and if you still have smells get an ozone generator but do your research first as they can be dangerous to small animals and plants.

hxxp://www.discount-hydro.com/dept.php?navid=23

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
yeah... was using a carbon filter with an ozone thing.. he didnt know that there were cracks in the ceiling which is where the smell was coming from... anyway, end product was BOMB. ended up getting around 4-5 oz off the 3 plants, even tho they were harvested early, due to almost getting busted because of the smell... the neighbor went to my friends house and bitched that their whole house smelled like chronic. anyway, out of the whole experiment, my friend spent more money on stuff to grow then what was harvested. so i dont think hes going to be growing for a long time.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
if i were the neighbour i wouldnt complain about such a nice smell :lol:

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
if you think "chronic" (i assume you mean the specific type from serious seeds) smells, i grew chronic specifically because for skunk it is LOW odour, compared to the others that is.

you might as well buy a carbon filter, dont cut corners buy a branded guranteed one.

8inch carbon filter sucks the smell out my dog kennel, wet fur and all. 1 filter seems good for 1kg dry weed.

lemme compare chronic to what i grew after.. this shit now, an oz wrapped in 6 bags, an hour the stinks coming through, the chronic would be ok in perhaps 2 bags overnight.

i also blast more ventilation through the grow area, the 8 inch outflow is one of two, the filtered one vents directly outside the second gets cooled and recycled.

it is best to eliminate rather than mask the odour, and dont cut corners with your setup.

ive lost count how many people are busted through the SMELL!!!!!