Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Psychonauts E-Book library

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whats an MHTML document ? How can i open it ? And why is it so small ?

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
Whats an MHTML document ? How can i open it ? And why is it so small ?

since its only text its rather small. you can open it with IE or firefox

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
I just realized that I have about 16 gig (about 12k files) on occult, conspiracy and drugs :shock: :D

(but most of yours I did not have yet Ghostly)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Any ideas on getting this all straightened out... maybe at the end I can post a definitive post with all the the psychonaut-related books."

??? What do you mean ? Do you mean all links in one post ? If so just do it with the edit button on your first post .

Or we ask one of the moderators to merge all 4 book threads ?????

I`d say that between us there must be at least 60 gigs of just drug info........ without the hokus pokus trany carnival uniform stuff ...........

My mate AJ has about 40 gigs and i think Mystic has acess to about the same amount . We wanted to make an archive but his server had problems so it didnt happen .

Ideas ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What about just editing the first post and putting all the links in it and writing that youve done it = "This post has been edited to contain all the following links" ? Merging the 4 threads would be good in some ways but on the other hand it would be a bit confusing because many of the books have been posted 3 or 4 times in total . A server with all the info one time and password entry for members who sent PMs and asked for it would be optimal . Maybe mystic has some ideas when he comes online .

I got Firefox to open the file but its unreadable . It looks like the inside of a DLL . Any advice anyone ?

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
I got Firefox to open the file but its unreadable . It looks like the inside of a DLL . Any advice anyone ?

which version? most likely you have some security things enabled. i had no problem to open it with IE and FF

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I have Firevotz 3 and no security extensions installed . What security things do you mean ? "about:config" changes ?

Converting it would be nice of you but i`d like to be able to open it myself as its not the first time i`ve had that sort of file .

I dont understand what / why you mean with page 2 ? Why not your first post ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks for the link . Where exactly is the html ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The MHTML was the one about mushrooms in the bible .

What about putting the password in your first post ?