Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the first . . . opening of eyes

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
so i did LSA which was my first real experience of psychedelics (weed aside)

i dosed in November 2007 through morning glory seeds(450 of them) and i ingested them around 6:30

i then relocated to a cafe where i enjoy to relax and hangout i was with a friend and when we arrived we ran into to friends and they began to talk, while i began feeling very drained. but they managed to motivate me to pull my own energy and add it to what was circling in their conversation. we talked about nothing at all though it was a very fast paced conversation breaking into pieces between the four of us and rejoining together randomly just as the conversation was never on just one subject but instead on (non sexual)innuendos constantly. before long we noticed a spike in temperature as it was slightly cold inside but we had shed our coats and were very heated. we ended the conversation when we noticed this and two of our friends joined us, one of which was upset because her friends were absent with her car after asking the person who had does with me if he thought i could do it(without reference to what i meant) he said yes and i proceeded to attempt to contact the missing people telepathically. within two to five minutes they then walked in(though i'm not sure of the time because my eyes were closed) then after a while everyone in the group had left leaving me alone with people who were now unknown to me. there was a DJ playing techno music and he would speed up and slow down the tempo which caused me to notice that the audience was fallowing the tempo with their conversations and actions(except for me) i found one girl alone and asked her if shed like to see a magic trick(being a magician as i am) and showed her a trick which she quickly found an answer to though i covered it amazingly because she hadn't waited for the end of the trick. then when the cafe closed i got a ride to my friends house to stay the night and i peeked while watching a movie and observed the wall breathing slightly before going to sleep on the couch. while asleep i dreamed that i was watching myself sleep from across the room and instead of being someone else i was myself looking at myself while feeling the warmth of the covers i was under. then i awoke abruptly to a bowel movement and my trip was suddenly over

it was an enlightening experience if nothing else because i was stunned by the revelations i received upon waking

btw please excuse my grammar and punctuation or lack there of

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
really interesting! sounds like a real psychadelic experience! :D :mrgreen:
the only thing i seemed to get from LSA seeds was muscle cramps and mild psychadelic sensations/perceptions.
cool, that you seem to have gotten more out of it! i love it when i experience a lot new stuff like you did on the
trip you were having!

peace :weedman:

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
@ sensei
how did you ingested the seeds?
Did you have any stomach problems?

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
magickmumu a dit:
@ sensei

i washed them in water and ate them and yes i had a ugly bowel movement at the end and a little nauseating feeling after eating them but the nausea wasn't much worse than a roller coaster. The bowel movement was hell though but i expect that from lsd and lsa now, So I've gotten used to it. It's kinda like a cold toilet seat once you warm up to it, it's like any other warm toilet seat(or "number two point five" bathroom break in this case) i will warn you: try not to go to sleep if you do it just as a precaution.

:shock: :butthead:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
sensei58 a dit:
magickmumu a dit:
@ sensei

i washed them in water and ate them and yes i had a ugly bowel movement at the end and a little nauseating feeling after eating them but the nausea wasn't much worse than a roller coaster. The bowel movement was hell though but i expect that from lsd and lsa now, So I've gotten used to it. It's kinda like a cold toilet seat once you warm up to it, it's like any other warm toilet seat(or "number two point five" bathroom break in this case) i will warn you: try not to go to sleep if you do it just as a precaution.

:shock: :butthead:

i did HBWR and MG seeds many times. The way i ingest them is by making a water filtration out of the seeds and drink this
I don't eat the seeds.
The seeds i got where not coated with toxins. They are from the smart shop, sold for the purpose of tripping.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
yeah its not just the poison they put on them there are chemicals in the seeds apart from LSA which cause nausea

i didnt get to trip on mine
just some very mild psychoactivity and made my body feel like shit
i moved maybe 5-10 meters the entire trip
basically glued to the couch

it was kind of like a strong body-stoned but it felt like poison, there was a churning sucking feeling in my gut
no strong nausea but i took nausea pills before hand

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
extract ftw!
i only have 16 seeds left so i dont think theres enough to do an extraction :(