Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The final mystery!

JordenMax

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Nov 2015
I don't see any mystery here except the reason "why did you post such a bad story"....

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Trying to figure out. But got into it automaticly now.
I understand now. I am one of many.
Dont care about anything else anymore.
I hate being moderated so you can shut it down.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
JordenMax a dit:
I don't see any mystery here except the reason "why did you post such a bad story"....

I don,t think it,s a bad story.
With a high dose of mushrooms things can become very strange. It has the power to open you up to a whole different world.
It can be very magical, mystical and mysterious.

JordenMax

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Nov 2015
Sorry for saying it "bad" I am a little spontaneous type of guy. But I really didn't see any mystery here. It just a manipulating story. :snakeman:

Extranaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Fev 2016
Insane story. I think Demahdi had contact and burned himself. The mystery here is the experience.
We used to refer to them as angels and even demons, today we know better and call them alien.
Watch out Demahdi, being burned takes time to heal up. You asked too much in too little time.

Nobody understands in the end what has happened. I used to be a psychonaut, but now I'm an extranaut, taking it on the outside and I think Demahdi had his transition to a same event. And it comes with great tribulation.
Hope you are ok today? Seems you have a gift but you are being pulled back by your past. Release it and vortex into it without resistance.
Peace

The final mystery explained by another:

I think Demahdi got burned and burned heavy. He shouldn’t have played with fire, but he did. Now look at him, banned for turning his back on the message. Don’t know if anyone took time to look at the future without fear? But I did and it got propelling onto me. Now there is something that kept lingering around in my head. And it was being said by Rupert Sheldrake, are we being pushed by the past or drawn by the past? Than I heard Russell Brand say: “We gotta live at the peak of our evolution.”

Get this straight, we are living at this peak and we got a choice, the past or the future. So I learned to turn my past into a better future. I tried opening topics but I am not permitted yet. Sad to see Demahdi being banned. I tried contacting him but I am not authorized.
This is indeed a mystery and we are being on stages, stages are lifted a lot on very short notice. Don’t get burned. Be yourself and be as you are as you were born. You were born perfect the way you are, don’t astray. The mystery is only there if you make it to be, but life is to be experienced in the here and now.

Peace, rightside up ;)