Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Doing.

Eniac

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2012
Greetings,

I have always tought that I was the only one who thinks about the world, and system and that I am the only one who sees that something is terribly wrong with our society, I've tought that just me and my closest friends talk of those things, and no one else, 'cause it seemed like nobody can see what we saw. I tought we were alone.
But we aren't! There is a whole lotta of you who share our toughts, dreams, ambitions... and this is just delightful. I've read a few posts, and they seem as tough I wrote them. And that makes me happy, makes me hopefull.

I have been thinking about this a looooong time, for years now, and I have been discussing it with my friends lately, and we agreed on most the things.
The system does not work.
And we have to change it, we have to make it right. And I see here a bunch of like-minded people, who, I believe, can see, and to whom I may open up my mind, for you will be able to understand me.

As I have been thinking about the illness of our society and also of cure, there is a lot of it on my mind, and it would not fit all into one post. So first things first. I will write now a piece of my notes, where I wrote whats on my mind... this is the introduction of something that may one day become a book. Here goes:

Hello. Hello thou who reads this. This is written form of my toughts ovar a past few years, I am writing this now because this few years I have been developing a concept. Concept so big, yet so small, so complex, yet so simple, that it has been occupying a single person's mind for years. Years, yeah I know, you can imagine. Imagine a feeling, or rather, remember a feeling so strong and so deep, that it determines your life. Life is a bloody weird thing, just being, thinking, breathing, living. Living is not that easy, and we both know it. It is hard, but we suffer it and we take life's blows, and we are, we remain.
But how can you only think on one single thing for years, you might ask. Well I do not, but in the end everything comes back to it, every single tought is somehow conected to that concept of mine. I do think of lots of questions, matters, themes, and problems, but it is all in it. I shall speak to you of everything, because life, after all is everything. My concept, my idea, is a lot like it. It is everything. it is life. But changed, hopefully on better. And for the past few years I've been thinking how to change it, I'm still thinking of it, even as I am writing this, probably even as you are readying this.
Stop now for a second, close the book and look through the window. The world is a beautiful place, remember it, and it is worth changing. Don't give up. Think of this now, get ready to change yourself, to change the world, because we can do it. We must do it. We will do it.

Hopefully at least someone answers this, someone hears my cries for help, and we might just open up a revolutionary discussion.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
So that one thought of yours, I'm guessing, is fuck. Mmmm, it all comes to down to fuck this, fuck that, fuck her, fuck him, fuck me.

...just kidding ;) But you can see my point in it, I hope?

Keep on writing, dude, and we will share our minds with one another. Welcome to the world of psychonauts.