Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

THC initiates brain cancer cells to destroy themselves

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
Are you saying that useing cannabis is good for a person ? If so please supply some information . Proof .
You're such a spoof lol.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
GOD just likes stirring people
i THINK that he's trying to help...in his own way

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
A few points I'd like to discuss here..

First, smoking.. I don't think smoking is good in any way, regardless of if you are smoking cannabis or tobacco (doesn't the combustion create some carcinogenic compounds?)
So if THC/cannabis..etc is good for you, I don't think that smoking it is good for you. Other methods of administration should certainly be used.

Second, cancer.. About it being increasing..this is false, I believe it is dropping.
"Cancer deaths in United States fall for first time in over 70 years.
· 556,902 died from cancer in 2003; down 369 from 2002."
The cancer rate was at its all time high around 1990 and is now dropping.
About it being the #1 Killer.. this is only true because the general population is getting older, with our lifespans increasing, and also because science and medicine is becoming more effective, thus curing other diseases.. Since we're not dying of the flu..etc we are now dying of cancer, it's only logical. People should be careful when they want to use statistics to claim things..because statistics can be misleading when interpreted the wrong way. Do not make any ASSUMPTIONS and look at the WHOLE picture.

The main causes of Cancer are environmental and not genetic.(edit: yes.. sorry I thought Spice was saying it was genetic, misread..my bad) There are studies that have proven that genetics only play a very minor role.
Environmental causes such as: Viruses, Alcohol, Smoking, Sun exposure, Diet, Natural Radiation, Soil constituents, Natural & Industrial Carcinogens.
Cancer occurs when free-radicals damage the DNA structure of a molecule by intercalating in it. And thus, when it is coding to build a protein from amino-acids, A wrong amino acid is associated, and we have our mutation..

All this information is from an elective course on Food I took last semester at university called "World of Chemistry: Food" but one part of it was about Cancer and the role of varying foods on it. I can provide a "selected slides" powerpoint presentation, or a video of the lecture(3hrs 500~MB). It may not be in too much details, but I think it is accurate to say the least..If anything is wrong, let me know ..