Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

talking to plants

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
i was totally sober one day and i was just chillin having a ciggarette. when i spaced out. just stared at a tree. and i could hear it talkin to me. and then any other plant i saw i could hear it talkin. any explanations?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey!! what did the plants tell you?? :P Well maybe an explanation could be that the entities referred as plants had something to say to you. Or maybe you have a very vivid imagination that talks to you?

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
well the one i most remember is it asked me if i had any ganja and i said no and it said well when u do u should smoke wit me and so yea.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
awesome!! i knew trees are cool dudes! :weedman:

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
To bad they always beg for weed...

Well they can't really walk to their dealer, but still it starts to piss me off

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
lol they need to pay up

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
LOL

Pretty cool to be able to communicatie with the tree spirits :)

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Maybe the tree was expressing its desires through the language of your own?
I don’t think it wants a rip from your bong, but desires the plant equivalent of this.
Perhaps food, water, sunlight? Even more love from you.

Whatever its desires or expression of them, you should love it for communicating so willingly with you.

Peace.

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
buffachino a dit:
Maybe the tree was expressing its desires through the language of your own?
I don’t think it wants a rip from your bong, but desires the plant equivalent of this.
Perhaps food, water, sunlight? Even more love from you.

Whatever its desires or expression of them, you should love it for communicating so willingly with you.

well i talked to a different tree and it just said it was bored. so umm yea.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
how do you do it ?? i mean talking to trees! i'd like to do that too! probably trees have interesting things to tell. :P

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
i dont try. it just happens. i think the plants are trying to tell me something. something important. about life.

Chr1s

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2008
And you've never, ever used LSD? :?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
sure... hehehe... but i mean you hear the voices of em in your head?? or otherwise put... you hear the voices of em?? :D hehe i think it'd be rather cool hearing a tree talk ... i wonder if all can talk :D or just some of em and the others are too stupid?

peace :P

Chr1s

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2008
BrainEater a dit:
sure... hehehe... but i mean you hear the voices of em in your head?? or otherwise put... you hear the voices of em?? :D hehe i think it'd be rather cool hearing a tree talk ... i wonder if all can talk :D or just some of em and the others are too stupid?

peace :P

What you could be experiencing is a flashback, which is very often a result of LSD-usage.
A flashback, simply put, sets your brain in 'trip mode', so you have a short period of time in which you trip. This could cause blurry vision or even full out hallucinations, including 'voices'. Flashbacks only last for a few seconds to minutes, though.

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
Chr1s a dit:
And you've never, ever used LSD? :?

i havent used lsd. and ive done mushrooms once but that was 3-5 months ago.

Chr1s

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2008
^ Whoops, was talking to the wrong person in my previous post :)