Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

suppliers?

magickpsychonaut

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2010
Hey Good people, my cat is looking for reliable b.caapi , chacruna and chaliponga suppliers with reasonable prices. My cat prefers fellow psychonauts who are also entrepneurs simply because my cat wants to support the community, but any reliable vendors are appreciated. I'm looking for black, red, yellow and white caapi and want to be sure that potency and quality are #1. My cat will pay extra for extra quality. Thanks in advance.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Check out http://www.********************.com/

This site is working with the people it get's the plants from and tries to make their live better as well. I'm sure there are many other good vendors but this one is special in my opinion.

magickpsychonaut

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2010
HeartCore a dit:
Check out http://www.********************.com/

This site is working with the people it get's the plants from and tries to make their live better as well. I'm sure there are many other good vendors but this one is special in my opinion.
Thank you Heartcore, this is going to be the one.

meme

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Août 2008
I strongly rercomend this site for obtaining live plants (as well as dried material and many other things.)

http://heavenly-products.com/

The habitat of these plants needs ro be expanded.

sowouk

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2004
Hi,

I am living in Peru, Iquitos, a city in the middle of the peruvian rainforest. During 5 years I have been dedicating myself to the traditional use of medicinal plants and about 1,5 year ago I set up an assosiation of traditional medicine together with my godfather, a traditional curandero (medicineman) and 2 others. We protect an area of virgen forest, about 2,5hours from Iquitos, where we have created a botanical garden of the mostly used medicinal plants. Because I noticed that there is much demand for medicinal plants, with ayahuasca in particular, I also decided to dedicate myself to the exportation of medicinal plants. At this moment, it has become a little difficult to send ayahuasca and chacruna or chaliponga in quantity. Here in Iquitos the ministry of agriculture give certifications which allow to export, but since a few weeks they can only certificate already prepared remedies (whether it is ayahuasca, chacruna, chuchuwasi, una de gato or other medicinal plants or trees in liquid form) However, small quantities till 5 kilos each time usually is not problem and within 2 months again I ll have the permission to export in quantity with certificate. Anyway, if you would look for prepared ayahuasca, a preparation according the custum of the Shipibo indians, I can definately help you at this moment. Please send an email to [email protected] if you would be interested.

best wishes,

Roy
PHONE PERU: 0051 65 965 850 277

merro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Jan 2012
Im really interstead about a good distribuitor!