Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Substance use and significant other

Puma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2013
So my question is how do your significant others take your substance use? Are they not too happy about it, it doesn't bother them, they'd like you to stop...?
I'm not in a relationship myself but I've been to various situations with friends who have been with different kinds of people who've reacted differently so I guess I'm being curious how things are in here.

(sorry if this has already been posted in here, couldn't find anything with the search)

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Well, my significant other didn't like me smoking weed, I stopped... She tolerated my smoking cigs, but I stopped... She tolerated my drinking... But now I've stopped... I think anyway....

So... I guess that means that she has a positive influence on me.

PostalPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Nov 2012
My S.O. never liked it when I smoked weed, but she would do other stuff with me.

We've both stopped and are currently "clean". So... I guess that means kids can have a positive influence on us.

:D

Splosh3000

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2013
My boyfriend is totally supportive of anything I do as long as I don't depend on him too much if post trip I need a lot of support in a needy way. He's cool, but he's not engaged. He's a bit like, if you can't handle it, don't do it or deal with it. We smoke weeds and take coke together occasionally, but basically he is a super hardworking guy and doesn't want to explore the inner space other than sober and when he is meditating. I think if I started smoking weed every night he would last about a week before he moved out, however.