Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Strange new effects?

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Well not so much... New to me but...

Well about 6 months ago, I mixed Acid along with some marijuana (About 3 Cones, then Acid, Then more cones) Ever since this experience, I am completely hammered after 1 cone, And it feels different to how it usually should (If you want to know how badly it is, ask for me to write up an example of my last experience).

Anyway I think the combination "Taught" the weed to travel to different parts of my mind, Has anyone else had this? 6 Months on and it still happens. (I used to be much more tolerant)

Is it permanent? Any remedies?

Also. General life is slightly more different (I don't mind it) but i don't know how much different because my memory isn't the best :|

Tunnelvision

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
28 Août 2008
its not permanently probably..i had the same experience after some high mushroom doses. Could see a lot of colors after smoking...mainly a redish glow and much less tolerance indeed. This took about a half year and slowly became less.

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
You became aware of that what you normally wouldn't have noticed. Psychedelics can make you aware of lots of processes that your mind does actually process without you noticing it. So basically they change your perspective about life, but don't worry about it. In the end you probably see how helpful it can be, to become aware of these processes.

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Totally agree with what Mystic said, your conscious mind has been opened to information it never used to see. I expect if you stopped smoking marijuana/doing anything psychedelic for a month or two it would go away. That said, I really don't think it's such a bad thing (though your case may be different from my own).

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Agreed if you stop for a while it will give you a chance to sober up. Of course when you smoke that first hit of weed a month later it will probably be like a trip... :weedman:

THC is a mild hallucinogen (at common doses), once you know what to look for you can get way more out of it at lower doses, or start exploring the much trippier higher doses..

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
st.bot.32 a dit:
Agreed if you stop for a while it will give you a chance to sober up. Of course when you smoke that first hit of weed a month later it will probably be like a trip... :weedman:

THC is a mild hallucinogen (at common doses), once you know what to look for you can get way more out of it at lower doses, or start exploring the much trippier higher doses..

It really is an under appreciated psychedelic isn't it.

I can't wait to see the results Chizley. Like st.bot.32 said though, go easy with that first hit when you start smoking again. lol. It's going to knock you on your ass.

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2010
chizley a dit:
Well not so much... New to me but...

Well about 6 months ago, I mixed Acid along with some marijuana (About 3 Cones, then Acid, Then more cones) Ever since this experience, I am completely hammered after 1 cone, And it feels different to how it usually should (If you want to know how badly it is, ask for me to write up an example of my last experience).

Anyway I think the combination "Taught" the weed to travel to different parts of my mind, Has anyone else had this? 6 Months on and it still happens. (I used to be much more tolerant)

Is it permanent? Any remedies?

Also. General life is slightly more different (I don't mind it) but i don't know how much different because my memory isn't the best :|

No remedies, only abstinence for a while.