Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Stimulus

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Alright, I'd like to ask a favor of someone more experienced with LSD or shrooms:

Will you plan to take a trip (a decently light trip) and try to experience as much as you possibly can.

If someone doesn't do this before summer I certainly am going to:

Draw, listen to music, walk, talk to somebody, run, watch a video on a subject you know little about, yell, drive (?! maybe not), go someplace you've never been, go on the roof of the tallest building, dance, read, meditate, write a poem, stretch all your muscles, drink some tea, get pissed, cry, go swim, climb a tree.

The reason I say this is because the brain is extremely susceptible to learning new things under LSD and Shrooms (no exprnce with lsd though) and one can take a far greater amount of information away from any of the said events while under the influence of these.

I remember stretching my back when I was extremely baked or on psilo gave a slap in the face that I needed to do this alot more, so I started doing my own yoga.

What I really want to do is learn, and by changing one's surroundings the mind is forced to learn and adapt - to me this is the best feeling. I just get a stale sensation if I'm not busy and I stay in the same place -

What the hell is this : :bear: ?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Before tripping, I don't plan any activities anymore. I've had the best experiences when I tried to do absolutely nothing.
If you're getting restless, try to be with yourself.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't agree.

To a large extent.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i don't like planning my trips too much either.. at most maybe i'll have a sketchpad and a charged ipod at the ready ;)

i think when you're new to the world of psychedelics then maybe it's better to plan things out a bit more in detail.. once you get more comfortable, better to let go and get carried away on waves of imagination

the only trips i've 'planned' in a long time now have been when jamming.. setting up the instruments and getting them ready to go.. that's about it for the planning!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't know, when I'm on mushrooms I just want to do everything... I wasn't meaning plan this stuff, I meant do as much as you possibly could, take advantage of the tool given to you, there is more in the world than your own inner thoughts.

Psychadelics really have helped me to understand and use the world better... I just really liked changeing scenery...

this post wasn't about planning a day for a trip, it was about experiencing as much as possible... I just don't seem to get much positive if I'm sitting staying at home, contemplating my own thoughts...

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I just don't seem to get much positive if I'm sitting staying at home, contemplating my own thoughts...
If you want to experience more, try to embrace the negative as well.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
there's a place you can get to eventually during your trips where you are detached from the positive and negative, it simply flows through you like waves while you examine it with a calm and rational mindset. and because you are calm, you aren't distracted and preoccupied... you end up finding out a lot about where that negativity comes from, which can sometimes be quite liberating and healing. such has been my experience anyway.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^spot on.

Samus Aran

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Nov 2009
Planning things before your trip don't have to be bad. If your trip goes like you've planned it then you'll have a very structured and calm trip, however doing the right things you've planned might be a hard thing because in my opinion psychedelics can always change your mood and can always change the stuff you want to do.

Discovering new things, and especially activities in this case, on psychedelics may ofcourse cause you to make new interests or trigger old interest in these. It can make you experience these things in a totally different way.

Nice idea, and I also might try to enjoy the normal life things while tripping and how it is different to when I'm sober.
I'd like to hear how your experiences have been.

What I really want to do is learn, and by changing one's surroundings the mind is forced to learn and adapt - to me this is the best feeling. I just get a stale sensation if I'm not busy and I stay in the same place
This sentence felt very similar to me, I love the feeling.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
If someone doesn't do this before summer I certainly am going to:

Draw, listen to music, walk, talk to somebody, run, watch a video on a subject you know little about, yell, drive (?! maybe not), go someplace you've never been, go on the roof of the tallest building, dance, read, meditate, write a poem, stretch all your muscles, drink some tea, get pissed, cry, go swim, climb a tree.

You are going to do all those things during one trip :lol:
You know what I would like to do before summer. I would like to go camping and tripping with.