Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

stealing from a nice greenhouse.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
What do you guys think, there is an academic greenhouse where I could lop off a chunk of san pedro and plant it myself. The overall cactus wouldn't die, but it certainly wouldn't be cute anymore... I feel like an ass though - it's a nice innocent place, they let anyone come and go as they choose.

I did take some mimosa and acacia trimmings with success (so far they seem to be doing ok as clippings). I felt ok about those cause I was takena bout 1% of the actual plant mass, and nobody would miss it.

If I lopped off the top of this little bugger, well... anyways what are your opinions lol, obviously I can't think for myself.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
they let anyone come and go as they choose.

That's worth a billion dollars. Don't induce a flaw in trust or loyalty for such a selfish act. Just buy a cactus yourself. Robbery should be worth it.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah, I like the atmosphere of the place, I don't want to dawn a cloud on their sunshine...

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Plus, if the day ever did come... I would imagine your trip would be very heavily set on the origins of the cactus

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah im a jerk just for thinking about it, sorry goys :)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
darkwolfunseen a dit:
Plus, if the day ever did come... I would imagine your trip would be very heavily set on the origins of the cactus

Such is mescaline, it accelerates or lessens visuals and euphoria through the spirits one carries within its body awareness. The way one treats a cactus and the method of preperation can also damage the fragility of the cactus spirit.

A maidenly mescaline trip typically produces fierce dark purple, light blue and dark green colours of profound patterns. So one better makes sure he is as untainted as the cactus spirit itself.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
You don't need much of a cactus to grow it yourself. 10cm of the top would be enough - but I wouldn't do it neither because you can just easily buy cuttings anywhere. If the owner were a bank or a law firm I'd say go for it, steal the whole thing. But stealing from nice people? No! :shock:

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
yeah im a jerk just for thinking about it, sorry goys :)

Well I wouldn't go that far. I have an eye for cacti, and notice a lot of Pedro's around. Each time I weigh the pros and cons, and always figure, its best just to buy. That being said, it's only human to think about harvesting such an amazing thing :D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
:p

I'll make my own greenhouse one day, and anyoen who comes in can take anything... :) They'd have to realize tho that once they take the whole thing, it aint growin back :(

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
MrCactus a dit:
Why not ask for a cutting ?

"What do you want this for?"

They purposely have those cactuses labelled with ONLY the scientific name - not the common name so people don't know. Every other plant has a common name but the said p.torch cacti

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
frowned upon in today's society unfortunately.

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
Stealing = very uncool and destructive.

Plus you should be able to find peyote / san pedro etc for sale with a minimum of effort.

veritas.socal

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2011
my first post other than quick intro.
i live in southern cal, can spot trichocereus at 40 mph, goin down the road. i put a note on someones door who had huge pachanois in their yard, asking to buty or trade for bridgesii cuttings. turns out it was an older lady who gave me 25 ft for free. i put pics on another site. will post pics here, glad i found this site. look out, y'all. :)

oh, was going to say..ask for it, trade a few hours work for a few cuttings.

veritas.socal

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2011
i encountered this site long ago.i applaud the person for keeping the allies alive, and he also spreads information, free of charge. a process he calls LOGGING, by putting cutting in ground sideways...allows for multiple growths from one cutting...researching that is how i came across his site. check it out. dont like his prices, but im spoiled

reDEEMed

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2011
I'm pretty sure these guys talked you out of it, still I'd like to add my 2 cents. I agree with the first reply that having a place like that is worth a million dollars, way more than any hunk of cactus. Also, I bet if you were to ask, they'd let you take a cutting. Stealing installs bad karma like no other thing. I don't know why, but the universe is very anal about keeping things balanced that way. I never knew a thief who could ever steal enough.