Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Stash locations

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Your mom's sock droor. ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh

sorry that was uncalled for.

I don't know where my drugs are. My wife hides them and my dogs find them.

G

Invité
Hahaha, I just have a box with all the herbs and stuff, but yeah I live in Holland, so why hide?

Ofcourse I used to hide it for my parrents...

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
i have it in some kind of box with an open top. theres also some other drug relates stuff like pipescreens and some lighters

G

Invité
Mine is packed with a scale, hash, calea, salvia leaves & X5 extract, damiana, Muira Puema, Fo Ti Tien and Gin Seng

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The question only applies if you're like 16 and live with your parents :)

I just put my drugs in a drawer where I can easily reach them. If you got into a serious police raid you'll be in trouble anyways if there's any illegal drug anywhere in your house.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Let's see.... if I was raided today.....
They'd find dozens of peyote, I think they're still illegal. 5 kilos of dried peruvian torch. A back yard full of pedros and peruvians ( though they're not illegal when they're alive and growing ). I have some unused ayahuasca in the fridge and dry components like viridis, cabrerana, mimosa, rue and ayahuasca vine are all stashed inside one of my large stereo speakers.
I have 3 fruiting chambers for my mushies but two of those are filled with legal shrooms most of the time so that's a slight cover.

But I think I'm still below the police radar, I don't sell any of this stuff. I have been thinking of turning my shed into a meth lab though.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Hehe, maybe some of you remember the movie fragment in which the character played by johny depp in fear and loating in las vegas enters the hotel that is also used for a police convention.

In one shot the suitcase he is carrying becomes transparent to show all the stuff the suitcase is packed with. I found that so hilarious that I replaced the front alumium panel of a tool/suit case with plexi-glas

I really don't use that toolcase much, a droor is handier.. but it makes me smile when I see it laying around the house. :) But I have made use of the suitcase once on an afterpartie, it was very funny to see the look on every ones face when I placed the toolcase on the table and opened it with two distinct clicks combined with the question: "where do you want to go today ?"

G

Invité
Hahaha cool

But what's this about people using droor?
Isn't it a drawer? Or is it droor in US English just like color and colour?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Space, I was about to insult your intelligence, but decided I'd better whip out the dictionary first. I have, honestly never seen droor spelled like drawer, but sure enough, it was there right under the definition : "a person who draws up bills of exchange". I guess it's one of those queer european things like you said.

learn somethin new everyday. flavour

G

Invité
Hahaha :D
So droor actually does exists.

I was just wondering, 'cause you have a lot of screwed up "internet-slang"
but there are also a lot of US English, UK English differences and I think I know enough of the English language to make myself clear, but I'm not afraid to learn ;)

Brewmaster a dit:
Space, I was about to insult your intelligence, but decided I'd better whip out the dictionary first.

You disappoint me Brew! I'm not used to this behaviour.

G

Invité
Besides, you can only insult me (or my intelligence) if I let you ;)

One day Buddha walks across the street and a man starts insulting him.
So Buddha asks the man:"What happends if you want me a present and I won't except it?" So the man answers:"Then I'm stuck with it." :mrgreen:

Can't touch this tuuuuu tuu tuu tuu.... tuu tuu..... tuu tuu.....

Brewmaster a dit:
I guess it's one of those queer european things like you said.

Yeah just like being able to smoke weed in shops ;)

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
One day Buddha walks across the street and a man starts insulting him.
So Buddha asks the man:"What happends if you want me a present and I won't except it?" So the man answers:"Then I'm stuck with it."

That's a very nice expression :)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Space, you know I'd never really insult you.

maybe your silly language, but not you.

I have no room to talk though, I'm French Canadian.

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
Since technically my legal residence is at my parent’s house, and I actually live with my boyfriend, I have two 'stash' places.

At my parents I have a box next to my dirty things in a trunk in my closet. In it:
A bubbler, a pipe, and my leftovers from Amsterdam (A steamroller, hash, compressed keif, a lighter, rolling papers from the Bulldog, mini-matches and screens).

At my home we keep all drugs themselves on our altar. The things that do not need to be blessed we keep in a locked file cabinet. In the cabinet is our homemade salvia bong =) our pill cases, our lighters, and any/all paraphernalia. (The house is for sale so most has to be kept hidden at all times. On our altar we have a gram of 10X Salvia Divinorum, a few pills of ecstasy, some good pot for meditation, and soon to be some Muira puama.

When I was a littl’n I would pull up the corner of my carpet in my bedroom or closet and cut out the padding, and put smaller things in there, then replace the carpet (making sure to mess it up like the rest of the room so you couldn’t see the finger marks.) Also, I would hide my pieces I my snowboarding jacket pocket in the back of my closet. Haha.

G

Invité
Brewmaster a dit:
Space, you know I'd never really insult you.

Yeah I know ;) but just going allong with it :D

ChaoticSerenity a dit:
and soon to be some Muira puama.

Ohw nice, you should put it in some strong liqour and let it stand for 2 weeks, shake it every day. That makes a very nice and potent aphrodesiac ;)
You just need a few sips for it to take effect.

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
Thats exactly what I was thinking!

My man has a surprise in store! =)

gogoyances

Banni
Inscrit
29 Déc 2006
into a big and very safe strongbox that made of steel 8) :lol:

sublime629

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Fev 2007
i have a hollowed out speaker were i keep shit if like my parents are suspecting anyting but most of the time my shits in pill bottles labled and put in a box(i have a box for most drugs, one for pipes and one with a grinder and papers and everything u need to roll a joint) but when i go camping i have military ammo cases i put it all in