Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

some problems of grow and grow box

• Auteur de la discussion 88rocco
  • Date de début

marco flo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Août 2013
How long do I let a cake fruit? How long do I leave a fruit on the cake if a few days go by and it doesn't grow anymore? In other words, how do I know when a fruit is truly an abort? Growing b+ and some are growing faster than others. Please answer. I really don't want to mess this up.

marco flo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Août 2013
After I fruit a cake how long do I wait until I dunk it and fruit again? I am growing b+ and so far I have nothing like the awesome pics I have seen. Why is that?

sampioen

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
I don't really know, but I've seen a method of hydrating the cakes by inserting a straw from above. Use a new sterile drill to make a 25mm deep hole, slightly smaller than the diameter of the straw. Insert the straw, and only fill to the rim of the cake. Leave for 3 days, and then fill the whole straw.

Heretic Curse

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2012
Hi everyone!

On 28th October a friend of mine who lives in Holland has injected cubensis spores into 6 jars. Only two of this started to show signs of colonization after 6 days, while in the other four until nowday nothing seems to have happened. The jars are all kept at a proper temperature of around 26 °C.
Any advice? He believes he had very few spores in the syringe, should he inject again the not colonized jars? Or is it better to trash them and repeat the process from the beginning?

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
no trash!! at best, we bury them

try to shake them and put the jars horizontal

PsilocyMarra

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2014
Hello all!
A my friend who live in holland has a problem with a pre-inoculed kit, the mushrooms are not so big but the membrane seems to have already separated from the hat because the gills are partially visible, to help you understand I attach some photos:
http://www.anony.ws/i/2014/11/09/20141108_230659.jpg
http://www.anony.ws/i/2014/11/09/20141108_230720.jpg

And one mushroom is really strange and he don't know if it must be removed or if he can leave it there, here some photos:
http://www.anony.ws/i/2014/11/09/20141108_230755.jpg
http://www.anony.ws/i/2014/11/09/20141108_224210.jpg

Now his question are: he have to harvest all of they or he have to let them grow up? And the strange one must be removed or it can be eaten?

Sorry for my bad english and I hope you can help me

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
first flush, right?
in my opinion they look good! the strange is so, maybe that for too much moisture. (mushroom absorbs water)
are practically ready!!! just before it falls off the membrane, pick them up!

PsilocyMarra

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2014
Thank you! Yes this is the first flush, so now I will harvest them.
PS Sono italiano anchio :)

FrancisOhm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Août 2015
Hello all,
I bought a McKennaii grow box, did all the things - i think.. - time passed and I'm very worried about everything happening..
For three weeks it seemed ok , but it might have been to cold (18-20°) ; one part started to grow and the rest stayed empty.
One week ago, i decided to move them to a hotter place, (20-25) and it became very strange...

These are pictures...

Voir la pièce jointe 17347
Voir la pièce jointe 17348
Voir la pièce jointe 17349

(And now somes questions :
Some mushroom grow upside down inside the box, do i remove them ?
The nutriments are getting blue-green, is it bad ?
And all the little mushrooms dying on the floor ?
And this huge one ?)

Thanks you, you may save them !

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
-remove all
-for spots, you've never touched before, is the first flush? if it is not it could be the oxidation of the mycelium; if not, see if the stain expands, if it does, amputation

-Put the aluminum foil around the walls (to avoid mushrooms in the side)

FrancisOhm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Août 2015
Yes, it is the first flush.

By remove all, you say I have to pick all mushrooms ? Must I throw it away ? Can i try to eat it ?

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Remove all, do a diet, and eat all of it