Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

society asleep

life

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2011
been thinking lately about brainwashing and particulary how are people going to 'wake up' to the world and themselves.
this is probably a simple topic but what the hell are future gerations going to do.
i know we are waking up slowly and consciousness is becoming more widespread, but i also think, with the technological revolution, that people are becoming even more brainwashed. Money and greed have a lot to do with this i believe but governments will stop at nothing to stop free thought. so how many people in the world? 7 billion at a guess... and the population is growing steadily, yet we ruining the planet at an extreme rate. now they have found another earth like planet. are they going to ship off all the disease carriers and criminals in 500 years. or just the people with money. maybe its a load of bullshit. maybe we have never been into space, or maybe we are the aliens and cause we cant get along we have been confined to this planet till we die out. anyways conspiracy theories aside, the economies stuffed, the environments getting there and people are ignorant. if nothing is done, its shocking to think of the devastation in the future. i think what im trying to say is how do you open someones eyes who is so ignorant or racist or self-obsessed? been seeing a lot of it recently.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Blow dart + LSD

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
a crisis will do it. there are many crisises (plural?) that are very hard to ignore. foremost the financial crisis which will hit many, many people. it is only a matter of time, and I'm getting impatient. the fact is that the way of life today is unsustainable, almost every little bit of it. the money system is not sustainable, the technological program as it is now is not sustainable, the illusion of being a separate self is unsustainable, politics as of now is unsustainable etc. By unsustainable I mean that at one point or another it WILL break down, it is constitutionally unable to keep working because of the inherent contradiction to the way things work in nature. the fun thing is that most people do know that, albeit unconsciously, or so I believe. in our hearts we know that life is not supposed to be like that, everybody can feel the contradiction, the emptiness under the artificiality and phonyness of modern life.

if everything that I learned at university regarding global change is true/will happen, the world will look very different in the future. I'm not SO much concerned about nature herself, because she always finds ways to get back into a balanced state, it's just very very unrespectful of us to treat her(us, actually) like that, if anything.
ok this is kind of doomsday writing, but my sense of alarm is peaking these days.... I'm pessimistic that we will change just like that. real change rarely comes in absence of crisis, and this it seems must reach its extreme point.

I think if the economy breaks down completely in the next 10 years and we issue a new currency that works fundamentally different, i.e. negative interest and all that, and we really get our shit together to install a restorative economy, things might work out beautifully. seen from that angle, I'm actually kind of optimistic. the crisis is unavoidable, and we will have no choice but to wake up from our dream of linearity, so that the real dream might begin.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
:heart:
You know, I've been hearing this doomsday thing more and more, and if anything, the rising of this psychological phenomenon itself is going to cause things to topple - on top of, or if not before the problems themselves do.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i would say people need to wake up to the fact what they are really doing to themselves. it should be emphasised, that this is the real issue here. the illusion of separation (from god) is after all, one of the most deadly illusions. i think the problems are here for a reason... like a signal for what we should do etc etc.... and it will get worse until we wake up.
we need to realize, that we are nature and if we go against nature, we only go against ourselves... so please people,
stop listening to the bullshit and start to use your own brain.... there's a lot of intelligence in the heart and i would suggest
it is also the source of intelligence.

what politics is trying to do is to play us, the people, out against each other... we must be careful... if we all work together, they can't do shit!!!

peace

life

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2011
BananaPancake a dit:
I think if the economy breaks down completely in the next 10 years and we issue a new currency that works fundamentally different, i.e. negative interest and all that, and we really get our shit together to install a restorative economy, things might work out beautifully. seen from that angle, I'm actually kind of optimistic. the crisis is unavoidable, and we will have no choice but to wake up from our dream of linearity, so that the real dream might begin

reminds me off a song by Matisyahu that goes something along the lines of... ''one day we will wake up from this dream and stop sleeping, then we will see clearly"

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
i kinda expect the hit to fit the shan too

political and/or financial crisis followed by age of chaos and eventual elimination (extinction) of at least half of population
from the ashes a new civilisation can arise (civilian civilisation as not military or authoriative)

it may sound a bit... insane, but makes sense in some views. earth as an ecosystem could cause a crisis. economical breakdown could also. so could a meteorite. but will it be the crisis? do we actualy need the crisis?
the world we live in is full of suffering and in the karmic view, this is the ideal enviroment for liberating ourselves. to speed up our species' evolution, not on a physical but on consciousness' level. i allow myself sometimes to believe the new age tales of homo luminous. kinda makes sense. "spiritual" advancement could cause a change. if there is a chritical mass that could cause a global change in our reality. hope so.
another theory that supports the mind evolution part: earth as an entity consisting of both ecosphere and noosphere, the later beeing like global consciousness, infosphere, whatever you wish to call it. and it should, as in theory every system is, be able to self regulate.

i am buddha
you are buddha
we are buddha

auuummmmm

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'm not saying that we should wait for a crisis to happen. we can change right now, stopping to live in a mentality of scarcity and competition. I just think it will need a global all encompassing crisis to change everything (it's already there anyway), but when that happens lots of people will already have new meaningful technologies that weren't able to thrive, we have lots of meaningful new concepts for money. if the economy breaks down, I think many people will issue a local currency with negative interest, if they are intelligent ;) there mustn't be too much chaos and violence... or so I hope.
it happened in the USA in the great depression, lots of new local currencies were issued, but the government realized that with decentralized currency, power will be decentralized too, so they passed the new deal, which was a stupid solution which only postponed the problems, but it still kept centralized money and thus the power because it outlawed local currencies.

in austria, in wörgl, in the time of the great depression the mayor was very smart and he issued a currency that, like anything else in nature for that matter, diminishes over time (your bread doesn't become more over time, neither do your tomatoes). the result was a thriving economy and all that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_curr ... currencies

thanks for the :heart: IJC

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I will share what I am doing, and what I see from some others when I try and talk about it: I am very aware that the elite or whatever you want to call them depend on propaganda to manipulate people, or psychological warfare, and their means are through their various venues of 'education' 'political system' 'mass media'. IF they can getr to millions of heads and eyes then odds are they will secure enough of a brainwashed percentage of galssy-eyed smiling dead flag waving consumers

People who critically think, and can still feel, feel alienated, and the feeling must be like it was for people in Germany with the rise of Nazism. Overwhelmingly helpless.

But I just try to be aware of their propaganda, and which includes their occultism in the hope that by becoming and keeping aware of it it will have less power over me, and to share this with as many people as I come in contact with--if the situation suits talking about it. Not preeaching.

HOW asleep society IS can clearly be seen with the 9/11 event. It is as though the fiends who are behind it said to each other 'wanna play a game which shows up how fukin DUMB we've made everyone?'
That may be unfair. I dont underestimate people. I know that many choose to deny for what they think is keeping their own sanity. Plain fear that if they DARE imagine that their culture is the enemy that this will leave them in a psychological wilderness.