Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

So today is Thursday......

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
It's been a good week and I just feel like sharing.

My wife has been bugging me to give her a new tattoo since I bought my setup but I've never felt experienced enough to do it. I've been practicing on fake skin and myself but I sure as hell don't want to screw up something that's going on girlie girl. Well on Monday, I got the balls to do it and now she has another pretty butterfly on her back and it turned out perfect. Yay!!!

I've also decided to try my hand at an extraction; specifically mescaline from dried p.torch that I grew myself. Some genius here inspired me to do a dmt extraction but I ended up drinking the mimosa bark instead. It's a fairly similar process, and I'm pretty sure I should be able to do this without fucking up too badly. I really want it to go well so that I'll have the courage and know-how to do the dmt tek. If all does go according to plan, I might write up a little tek of my own so that I will be forever imortalized somewhere between the pages of the interweb. :lol: I've got all the chemicals I need, just gotta go out and buy some gloves and goggles. Maybe a new funnel. I'm really excited about this.

It's almost been another whole week and I haven't been fired from my job.

The weather is warm, it feels like spring time here on the middle, east coast.

I saw a really kick-ass concert Sunday night; Yonder Mountain String Band.

And lastly, I legally changed my name to J. That's right, just J.

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!!!! :heart: :bear: :bear: :rock:

G

Invité
Hey, I really feel like overwhelmed by the positive waves that you're creating, as it was a really nice evening for me to, I really feel good for me and for you :D

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I didn't think this week could get any better......BUT IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

Share some good vibes.

What are you crazy cats doing this weekend?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Good vibes for sure :)

My week was very difficult but will hopefully turn out for the better soon. I had to break contact with close relatives for a lot of reasons which I dont feel like sharing at the moment (looong story). Currently I feel torn between feeling guilty but opposed to that, I feel very calm and know I did the right thing for now. I need this break for me to get my act together.

For the weekend I planned a mushroom trip which has been long overdue. My last real trip was over two years ago so its seems about time.

Have a good weekend all!

G

Invité
Well tonight we're going with some ol' friends of mine to a party organised by our old college, as I've been totally bored for the last 3 weeks, I'm going to put alot of energy into making this party... ...unforgetable :twisted:

G

Invité
My life is upside down, living every moment to the max.
Enjoying every little thing, all the things people forget to enjoy and be thankful of.

Thank you for being such wonderful beings!

You are loved. All is well.