Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoking Freebase Cocaine

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I was just wondering what alternatives there were to the traditional 'crack pipe'. Would using a lightbulb vaporizer (meth/dmt pipe) work to smoke it in?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
There are reasons for a real crack pipe but a good temperature adjustable vaporiser should work to .

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
^ Is it just so that an open flame can hit the rock for combustion? Would it be plausible to maybe stick on top of a bowl of well packed down weed?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A crack pipe is built like it is because the crack melts and if one is not carefull it runs through the pipe . The other things to be carefull about are not heating it to much to fast and fucking it and not loosing any smoke .

Putting it on top of grass is not a good idea but putting it on top of ash is .

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
"Putting it on top of grass is not a good idea but putting it on top of ash is ."
Alright I guess I'll try that since I don't really want to go around looking for crack pipes. Thanks a lot, mate.

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
I'm not sure how to fashion one, but I know those little tiny fake roses that come in little tiny cylinders at deli's and gas stations are incognito crack pipes.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Can you post a link to more information please ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Crack doesnt kill , people abuse it , it doesnt abuse people . Personaly i wouldnt touch it .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
crack-pipe.jpg

Is this a crack pipe? Funny then, I have one of these.I used it to smoke weed/hash. You always learn something new.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

sasha_prah

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2009
Crack is weird.
First of all it is ALL EVIL, and It Is a substance of great power and great misery. Just like it's sister atropine - it favors cruel and powerful people, enslaving those who are weak, killing those who are unable to handle it. Treacherous and ugly substance. Yet it's power is incredible - it can bend the laws of physics itself, not to mention the odds.

I remember my first experience, several years ago. I wanted to experience it, but couldn't find any. I haven't seen it before, neither I knew anything about crack pipes. Nothing at all, never seen, no question about that. What happened next was most unusual and incredible. Having no way of getting my hands on any, I decided to search for it in dreams.

Just two weeks later, I've been dreaming myself going through the woods. An old man came to me, i tried to move away, but instantly felt paralyzed, unable to move. He handed me a small glass pipe, it was straight, without a cup - just like a cigarette, but made of glass. He fired a light in front of it and told me to inhale. While i was inhaling, the stuff inside started crackling and melting. The smoke was bitter and my throat felt numb. My heart started racing, i saw everything turning white, and instantly woke up, with my heart still racing, my limbs shaking, feeling incredibly vital and euphoric. I came down about a half an hour later. I don't know how this was possible, but that's what happened.

I found crack a few month later, and did not get the same experience while smoking it from a light bulb. It was so bitter i could not inhale it deep enough. Yet around a year ago, i had a chance to smoke with a crack whore, and what a surprise! Her pipe looked just like the one in my dream. More then that, the experience was also very similar, in intensity as well.

I haven't smoked any of it since that day. Talking to a whore helped my realize how low i was falling in life at that time. I left that city two weeks later. I knew i had to close that chapter in life and start a new one from a fresh feet.

Although I wasn't doing it for almost a year, I still miss it. If you are determined to try it, be ready to find it stuck to the back of you mind for the rest of your life, or even longer.