Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Small dosis of phil stones

Nephilim

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2004
Hi together,

this is my first post here, so pls bear with me /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

After reading in this forum for a while I ordered a few packs of phil stones. Just this morning the post man rang me out of my bed and gave me my package.

Thanks to ******* for the great and blazingly fast service btw. Only 2 days for a package... that's top class /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Since I've never done any shrooms until now and only some weed a hand full of times I decided to go slowly and first try what they taste like.

It was only a few small crumbs that were left over in the package after I emptied it on a piece of paper in order to dry them. So it was certainly even less than a gram of fresh phil stones.

Around 15 minutes later I got some warm feeling and my mood was lightening up. Suddenly I had a big smile on my face and felt euphoric and I noticed that everything was a bit blurry for a second when I moved quickly.

When I went to the bathroom to wash my hands I took a look in the mirror and saw that my pupils were wide open and nearly all black. Of course I didn't have any hallucinations after such a small dosis, but colours seemed a little more intense and blurry. And even now, 2 hours later, that's the case. And the outlines of things I look at stay longer than usual. For example when I look at a window and turn around I keep seeing the coloured outlines of the window. I know it's normal but I see them longer now than before.

Is this normal ? Maybe because it's the first time ever my body got in contact with that substance ? I can't imagine I react like this, since everybody was suggesting a much higher dosis. Now I'm a bit worried about taking a few grams at once. Maybe I'm kind of allergic or something like that ?

I'm grateful for any hints !

Nephilim

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
that s normal , people s reaction to shrooms may greatly vary , the first time i did shrooms i ate 2 or 3 grams of cubensis , i splitted the dose in two and i took them in 2 hours , i felt nothing at all , the second time i took 1,5 gr and it was GREAT

Nephilim

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2004
Hi drganj,

thanks for the answer ! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was just wondering because such a small dose was giving these effects although the stones were fresh and not dried.

In the evening I tried them again. Maybe 3 grams of those still nearly fresh stones, and it was quite nice at the beginning but after 2 hours I felt it had certainly been a little much for me.

Although I had read a lot of reports about the effects before ordering some myself, I felt quite uneasy about not being able to feel my body any more. So I got up and walked around and drank a lot of water.

Next time I should try taking even less I think...

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
i react just like you - low doses work fine on me, i have a very low tolerance to psylocibin (and thc too...). I think we're lucky, because we don't use so much stuff and we can save lots of money :D (but, i confess, i was thinking of being allergic or someting... :p it's very good when we find someone reacting like ourselves.