Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Small amounts of Morning Glory - very relaxing!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have found out recently that small amounts of Morning Glory (Heavenly Blue) seeds are a very nice relaxant. I chewed 30 seeds yesterday night and became relaxed, a bit drowsy and then I felt a really nice tingling sensation all over my body. At the same time my mood became better, mildly euphoric. I fell asleep pretty soon after (it was late already) and I slept very well with a little more, brighter dreaming than usually.
There was no "psychedelic" effect from the 30 seeds whatsoever, and there was no nausea neither.

I could imagine chewing some 20-30 seeds every night before going to sleep, I was totally loving it. For everyone who usually smokes weed or drinks beer in the evening to be able to fall asleep and who wants to break that habit I can only recommend trying 30 Heavenly Blue seeds.
I'd be very interested if this works the same way for other people as well.

G

Invité
Hmmm, maybe I'll try that. I don't need alcohol or mj to go to sleep, but I think it will create a nice state to maditate :thumbsup:

I've never done LSA before, but I will deffinately try it sometime soon :D

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I try Lsa Morning glory seeds. I took 150seed-5seeds -or+.It give me ACID like trip like 100micrograms of lsd.But I was so agitatied and have high mental disturbance.Can not thinking right, just if I has tooked 500micro of lsd.LSA is exponited as nice trip but I do not agreed with that :roll:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Yesterday I had 30 seeds again during the day - it kind of relaxed me, but it wasn't that nice because I wasn't lying in my bed.
Then I had some red wine in the evening (three big glasses) and walked home - I felt mental clarity on the way home, different than from wine alone. I took the remaining 90 seeds because it felt so good - I got very relaxed then, almost knocked out, and fell asleep pretty fast. Again, nothing really psychedelic.

I had made an extract from the same seeds recently (400 seeds) which was definitely psychedelic. However I didn't like it too much because it had some kind of body-load although the psychedelic effect could have been stronger. My heart-rate had been way up and I had felt kind of tense from the extract.

Maybe depends on the batch of seeds very much (these were heavenly blue from *******)

Goa4Ever

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Well, I took 30 seeds of MG once and I didn't feel any effect at all :? but it's nice to hear that it was so relaxing to you :)