Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sleeping forum...WAKE UP!! ur most enjoyable trip?

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
please?
how about we talk about the most enjoyable trip you've ever had??

mine would have to probably be the time i took acid with a couple of my cousins and a few friends at this girls house (while she was away...)
we went outside for a smoke and some fresh air just as it begun to come on and me and 2 others found a snail and said "lets have a snail race" then all of a sudden everyone in the house and outback was on it, looking in the dark garden (it was like 10-11pm after a long drive to go get the acid from the city) to find snails, we eneded up with about 3 snails i think (i knew it was kicking in now because it was sooo hard to tell wat was a snail and wat was just gravel or leaves in the garden, plus the group connectivity in organizing the snail race was, although trivial, amazing) we lined them up and had a good old snail race
we all stood around in a circle looking down pretending to make bets and yelling for a winner etc
when this was done we went inside and put on a good variety of music and just sat in a group on the couches and chatted and joked
the most enjoyable for a bunch of reasons mainly just that it felt so relaxed and it created a bond between the group

ill never forget the snail races haha
(enjoyable, not most insightful or most intense or anything like that)