Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"since when did smoking weed make you smarter?"

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Scotto_Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Drug_Free-T_34955.jpg

:lol:

And here's robocop warning us about drugs.
Strange. Drugs warning coming from the man who played William Burroughs in Naked lunch.

and have you seen this one. :shock:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
working_drug_free.jpg

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
qigung is another excellent way of establishing hemispheric balance.

personally i find smoking pot messes with my memory a lot. i find it difficult to recall words when im stoned but i feel intuitively much smarter. when i went back to university i gave up smoking except at week ends because i was having trouble taking in what i had to learn. others on my course were smoking on every break with no [noticable] memory loss. we are all subtly different when it comes to drugs i guess

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
^maybe the cleverness from pot is right hemisphere related?

hahaha look at CM's pic. I don't think Mario on the right there is that drug-free when he is picking all the mushies and multicolored flowers he comes across :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
personally i find smoking pot messes with my memory a lot.
I think it's worth it. :weedman:
we are all subtly different when it comes to drugs i guess
Yes, but also when it comes to learning, memorization and discipline. Aside from that, much depends on the material that is to be memorized, whether it is interesting and exciting to a given individual. I don't know the names of all Shulgin's creations, but I'm sure I could memorize them in an hour or two even if I would constantly inhale White Widow vapor. But if I had to memorize something I wouldn't feel passionate about, I probably wouldn't get very far.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I want to say as a plus that although cannabis heightens awareness, maybe by virtue of it's own expansion, is more difficult to concentrate it at a single given topic.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
I don't know the names of all Shulgin's creations, but I'm sure I could memorize them in an hour or two even if I would constantly inhale White Widow vapor. But if I had to memorize something I wouldn't feel passionate about, I probably wouldn't get very far.

DARE...

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
magickpencil a dit:
Whenever you read an author who is proporting that hallucinogenic drugs can give you knowledge, remember this little tidbit of proven, scientific, empirical information - drugs kill brain cells.

YOU CANT LUMP ALL DRUGS INTO ONE CATAGORY, or any drugs really for that matter... consider it. ketamine classifyed psychedelic, dxm classifyed psychedelic, both man made, both most likely (im not a pharmacologist) destroy brain cells. lsd and psilocybe, both come from fungi (nature) and haven't even been thoroughly studied. i would like to see a link to a study done where its proven these drugs cause actual, physical, BRAIN-DAMAGE, because as it stands now i have already seen many links of studies done (ON THIS WEBSITE) with these (lsd and psilo) that show evidence of correcting mental disorders. as the saying goes, put up or shut up my friend

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
adrianhaffner a dit:
magickpencil a dit:
Whenever you read an author who is proporting that hallucinogenic drugs can give you knowledge, remember this little tidbit of proven, scientific, empirical information - drugs kill brain cells.
MAGICKPENCIL DID NOT WRITE THAT