Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sick

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
hey
i`ve got this question
I've spaced on shroom quite a lot of times
but almost each time when I eat them(drink not) I have to throw up after the trip and my stomache really really hurts
also I have this feeling a bit while tripping
my stomache feels really having sometimes and when I Wanna get up I start to feel sick
a lot of people I tripped with did not have this but I seem to have it each time
it sux and I was wondering if anyone knew if I can do anything about this:)

btw the tea thing worked but I like my trip a lot better when I eat the shrooms
cause the trip doesnt kicks in like hell after about 30 minutes which is pretty heavy to deal with :)

mojojojo_1

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Jan 2006
maybe its the type of shroom, i have had only golden teacher, and my friends warned me that they will hurt like a bitch and some said they even have thrown up, but 5 of us ate it and not a single one of us had an upset stomache. one person got dizzy and said he me throw up, but thats it. maybe this will help

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I once almost threw up when i had a lot of shrooms (that was 14 full sized mexicans from a grow box) but it was only for a short moment and it went away quickly. Other than that I never had any stomach problems from shrooms. However, I have a pretty good stomach, I think - I can drink alcohol until I pass out and still don't throw up or get sick :p

sandman_130

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
Why not just make tea?

Also a light snack once the trip begins can sometimes help. some veggies or fruit maybe.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It might help to chew some ginger before tripping, it is known for its effects against nausea. Are you a healthy person? If there's a lot of toxins in your body, the shrooms might help you get them out...

eyeless

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Oct 2005
ProStoner a dit:
but almost each time when I eat them(drink not) I have to throw up after the trip and my stomache really really hurts
also I have this feeling a bit while tripping
After the trip? Out of four trips, I've had to throw up during two. I guess it was mainly caused by the fact I'd eaten some meat in the hours before the trip - and the combination of the mushrooms with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. You should really try to keep your stomach as empty as possible. It's not so pleasant if you have to interrupt your trip because of a stomach discomfort or if you have to run off to a (generally, brightly lit) bathroom.

Antoher thing: does anyone experience a dry mouth (even after drinking some glasses of juice) and dry hands while tripping?

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well I mostly take about 15 grams of mexicans
on an empty stomache always mostly I make sure I didnt eat 4-5 hours before
and well I explained why I didnt like the tea effect it did prevent me from throwing up but not feeling sick
and no i'm not a very healthy person to be honest :p
I dont get a bad trip while throwing up or when feeling sick it sometimes gets awfully dark everything but I dont mind that its just the sickness which keeps me from having a 100% good trip :)
and ginger whats that in dutch ? :p i`ll try that then
and it could indeed be the type of shroom
cuz i`ve tripped 6 times on mexican and 1 time on hawaiian
and with the hawaians I had my first bad trip but it wasnt because of the kind of shrooms
anyways from the 6 times I think i`ve thrown up 3 times and felt sick almost every time:)
so mostly during the trip I have these moments which I really have to fight not to be overwhelmed by this awfull feeling in my stomache
its the only thing that worries me each time I eat those shrooms

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
and the combination of the mushrooms with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds
HBWR seeds are for sure the best way to make you throw up. I tried them 3 times, once only 3 of them because I couldn't believe I'd have to throw up from 3 teeny tiny seeds - but I did. I have never ever in my life thrown up so violently as from HBWR seeds...

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
Ginger = gember op ze nederlands.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
sandman_130 a dit:
Why not just make tea?

Also a light snack once the trip begins can sometimes help. some veggies or fruit maybe.
Some people say that.

there are different kinds of stomaches,
fresh, dryied or put in honey or creemy chocolate are best 4 me, but some people (most of them non-vegetarian shroom-lovers) with delikate stomache prefere tea.

HBWR makes me funny feeling in the belly, like a only side-effect, but some people throw up wfom this seeds like crazy..
(not all people have bone head and rubber belly like me)
some good cannabis is maybe a good idea in such caces...

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
try to chew the shrooms longer till very fine it works vor me

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
hmm I chew them allright till they're like goo in my mouth :p
but I just have a weak stomache I dont think I can do much about it