Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooms+MDMA

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"HOWEVER: there is yet another compound in shrooms called baeocystin which is like psilocybin but without the methyl group atached to the loose nitrogen atom.it would have a LD50 thats way below the one of psilocin/-cybin. it would supress breathing and make you die". ????

SOME mushrooms contain baeocystin . A.Shulgin talks about its chemistry on page 468 and using it on page 469 of his book "TIHKAL" , he doesnt mention any toxicity or any bad effects .

"I know everything we find on internet isnt always true... but what if I asked ur sources of saying that shrooms arent toxic at all? and also any interesting info on them, I am very interested in learning more about those divine plants"

You seem to have a good healthy attitude . I`ve got a lot of books in front of me and i know the information is there some where . At the moment i cant find much . ( Its 2.20 in the morning and i havent had enough to smoke . Yet .) I must read them all again to find what i have said . Please have a little patience . If i remember rightly mushrooms are mostly water and protein with minerals and vitamins , i think i read something about vitamin D .

J.Ott says in "Pharmacotheon" that "Their human pharmacology has not yet been described in the literature in detail" . So do all the other sources that i can find in google . These two are interesting :-

http://www.magic-mushrooms.info/chemistry.htm
http://www.shroomery.org/6297/Psilocybe ... nformation

LOVE GOD

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
GOD a dit:
"HOWEVER: there is yet another compound in shrooms called baeocystin which is like psilocybin but without the methyl group atached to the loose nitrogen atom.it would have a LD50 thats way below the one of psilocin/-cybin. it would supress breathing and make you die". ????

SOME mushrooms contain baeocystin . A.Shulgin talks about its chemistry on page 468 and using it on page 469 of his book "TIHKAL" , he doesnt mention any toxicity or any bad effects .

from erowids chem-compare:
baeocystin_2d.gif

psilocybin_2d.jpg

and actually, there are only a couple of shrooms that have no information about the amount of baeocystin http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/ ... nfo4.shtml

i didn't say it's very toxic (that would mean shrooms would be very dangerous) but that you have to keep baeocystin in mind for the calculation of the amount of shrooms to OD.

i've searched my ass of in search for the document where they describe the death of some 12 year old indian (or african) boy who had accidentally eaten shrooms with a lot of baeocystin and had died because of breathing problems.
there is also a rumor that baeocystin would contribute a lot to the nausea.

as for shulgin, he didn't examinate LD50's for his designer drugs, did he?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I looked at the site you said , its interesting , thank you . I also spent time looking in google . I didnt look at erowid , i´ve looked there before for other things , and was only able to find reports that didnt realy fit together , just lists of facts(?). so it wasnt possible for me to make any conclusions . I stoped buying/reading esoteric drug books about 4 years ago because there was nothing new in them , only the same old "facts" recycled . The last books i read was the one by the osbourn sisters and "das pilzzuch" by b.m.schuldes/sam lanceata . So i admit that my knowledge is , maybe , not up to date . I was quite supprised and happy that you looked in google and provided facts , most people here dont bother . They just get angry and make a fool of them selves telling stupid storeys . As far as me saying that psilocybin mushrooms are not toxic... you have me by the balls as i cant find any thing at the moment . BUT I WILL . If you find more please let us know .

"as for shulgin, he didn't examinate LD50's for his designer drugs, did he?"
Didnt he ? . Did any one say he did ? Why should he ?

"i've searched my ass of in search for the document where they describe the death of some 12 year old indian (or african) boy who had accidentally eaten shrooms with a lot of baeocystin and had died because of breathing problems. there is also a rumor that baeocystin would contribute a lot to the nausea."

There has been lots of talk about baeocystin being not hallucinogenic and /or toxic since the early 1970s . But as you say "rumor" . It reminds me of the silly rumors going round the scene that P.Harmala is poisonous(?)/toxic/deadly in doses over a few gramms . Wich all go back to two unproven reports of reports in two reports from two middle easten doctors who claim that it has caused deaths = hearsay = crap . This is a bit of topic , but its so funny , has to do with "rumors" in the scene and doubtfull "scientific" "facts" + the obligatory anonymus african child or the 35 year old persian village idiot that can never be found again. It reminds me of satan bushes weapons of mass deception , bird flu and jesus died to save me from my sins:-

Toxicity of Peganum harmala: Review and a Case Report
Massoud Mahmoudian, Hossein Jalilpour, Pirooz Salehian
Iranian Journal Of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2002; 1:1-4

Case Report

A 35 years old male patient, who was under treatment for his addiction to opium, admitted to the clinic due to gastrointestinal distress. He explained that he had consumed 1 kg of sheep testicles in the belief that it would improve his well being, but resulted in emesis and vomiting. Then to his grandmother’s recommendation and according to the family tradition, he took around 150 g of seeds P. harmala. Due to her old age, the grandmother was not sure about the traditional dose. After that he experience gastrointestinal distress and vomited blood. On physical examination, he showed slight elevation in body temperature (37.5 °C), a pulse rate of 100 beats per minute and a low blood pressure (80/40 mmHg), convulsion, tremor (limbs and facial muscles) and visual hallucination as well as abdominal pain. Endoscopy showed a 2.5 cm gastric ulcer at the location of anteral region in oozing state. Laboratory tests showed a mild anemia (Hb of 12.9 g/dl) due to his internal bleeding. Other biochemical parameters have found to be normal.He was treated with infusion of 3 liters of NaCl/glucose solution and antacid (every three to four hours). After few hours, signs and symptoms of toxicity relieved and he left hospital in a stable condition. However, his treatment was continued for the peptic ulcer with omeprazol (20 mg daily) and ranitidine (150 mg bid).

EMESIS = the forceful expulsion of the contents of one's stomach through the mouth ,Other types of emesis or variations of the theme:

* Projectile vomiting: a sudden and particularly forceful vomiting action.
* Retching: a series of weaker and unproductive vomiting movements.
* Nausea: the sensation associated with anticipation of retching or vomiting.

= DONT EAT A KILO OF SHEEPS TESTICALS IF YOU ARE AN OPIUM ADICT AND HAVE AN ULCER !!!!!

Hope that amuses you as much as it amuses me.

LOVE GOD

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Very interesting.

baeocystin must be responsible of the feeling of being sick. I will go and read all those websites when I have time :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dearly beloved ,

The only reference i can find of baeocystin being poison is a story about a child in kelso , washington in 1962 . When the man who identified the mushroom as psilocybe baeocystis was asked in 1982 he said he had identified it from spores removed from the childs stomach and that ..... HE WASNT SURE . This comes from "intigration" no.6 1995 . Its in a 7 page artikel about P.Azurescens with some nice pictures and 4 charts showing baeocystin content in % . It was written by P.Stamets and J.Gartz . Someone else grew the spores and they said what grew was "atypical" for P.Baeocystis but was strikingly typical for ............P.Cyanescens . Stamets and gartz say it could not have been P.Baeocystis because no one had ever cultivated that mushroom before .

AMEN

LOVE GOD

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Case Report

A 35 years old male patient, who was under treatment for his addiction to opium, admitted to the clinic due to gastrointestinal distress. He explained that he had consumed 1 kg of sheep testicles in the belief that it would improve his well being, but resulted in emesis and vomiting. Then to his grandmother’s recommendation and according to the family tradition, he took around 150 g of seeds P. harmala. Due to her old age, the grandmother was not sure about the traditional dose. After that he experience gastrointestinal distress and vomited blood. On physical examination, he showed slight elevation in body temperature (37.5 °C), a pulse rate of 100 beats per minute and a low blood pressure (80/40 mmHg), convulsion, tremor (limbs and facial muscles) and visual hallucination as well as abdominal pain. Endoscopy showed a 2.5 cm gastric ulcer at the location of anteral region in oozing state. Laboratory tests showed a mild anemia (Hb of 12.9 g/dl) due to his internal bleeding. Other biochemical parameters have found to be normal.He was treated with infusion of 3 liters of NaCl/glucose solution and antacid (every three to four hours). After few hours, signs and symptoms of toxicity relieved and he left hospital in a stable condition. However, his treatment was continued for the peptic ulcer with omeprazol (20 mg daily) and ranitidine (150 mg bid).

EMESIS = the forceful expulsion of the contents of one's stomach through the mouth ,Other types of emesis or variations of the theme:

* Projectile vomiting: a sudden and particularly forceful vomiting action.
* Retching: a series of weaker and unproductive vomiting movements.
* Nausea: the sensation associated with anticipation of retching or vomiting.

= DONT EAT A KILO OF SHEEPS TESTICALS IF YOU ARE AN OPIUM ADICT AND HAVE AN ULCER !!!!!

Hope that amuses you as much as it amuses me.

LOVE GOD

No dude are you crazy, that was the drugs! Everyone knows how good sheeptesticles are for you!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey !!! WOW MAN !!! COOL !!!,

What a genial idea . Tonight im going to try them , but first i`ve got to try to find synthetic sheeps balls as i`m a vegitarian . I`m sure that sniffing it wiith MOAIs , a dose of pseudo extacy , a plastic bag over my head and green socks on its bound to be at least 4.87689595697865746425446757858 % better than the trip i would have had if i hadnt had the trip that i had had ??? I´m not sure about sheeps balls but i do know that the human brain contains DMT ? Does any one know how much i`d have to eat/sniff/smoke to get high ? Is the content the same in all humanbeans , or have i got to be selective when i harvest the neighbours ?

LOVE GOD

By the way its my birthday today ?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
GOD a dit:
Hey !!! WOW MAN !!! COOL !!!,

What a genial idea . Tonight im going to try them , but first i`ve got to try to find synthetic sheeps balls as i`m a vegitarian . I`m sure that sniffing it wiith MOAIs , a dose of pseudo extacy , a plastic bag over my head and green socks on its bound to be at least 4.87689595697865746425446757858 % better than the trip i would have had if i hadnt had the trip that i had had ??? I´m not sure about sheeps balls but i do know that the human brain contains DMT ? Does any one know how much i`d have to eat/sniff/smoke to get high ? Is the content the same in all humanbeans , or have i got to be selective when i harvest the neighbours ?

LOVE GOD

By the way its my birthday today ?

Dude you're crazy... :shock:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Dude you're crazy"

I asked my spiritual adviser , Arther J. the pimp what the oracle says and he said " Kung -fu-sius say square balls dont roll......grasshopper " . OMMMMMM nama shivaya , shivaya a namaho .

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
GOD a dit:
"Dude you're crazy"

I asked my spiritual adviser , Arther J. the pimp what the oracle says and he said " Kung -fu-sius say square balls dont roll......grasshopper " . OMMMMMM nama shivaya , shivaya a namaho .
haleluja

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
U fuked up GOD! The earth was SUPPOSED to be a cube!!!!
All those sheeps balls, BBQ sauce and 'ToxiC' mushrooms must have fried your divine ass! lmao :D

Happy birthday god; screw christmas, this is my new holiday.
What do you give god for a presant??? :?

This has allready been said, but the 'sick feeling' is from low blood sugar; trust me, i got it when i first triped and still get it when i dont eat enuf, just drink coke or gatorade while trippin to reduce or destroy this unwanted sensation.

Planing to go to a psytrance gig in Melbourne, prob gonna try hippyflipping then; or at least trip before i go then flip once i arrive lol. Nice 4 or 5 gram dose o' cyans :)

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I'm pretty sure that sugar thing is true, cause I felt a lot better after drinking a coke and eating a whole bag of chips in my biggest trip (Still a beginner with psychedelics ; My biggest trip = 2g fried mushrooms :p but in fact my MDMA + 1g shrooms was a LOT more intense...

Snow_White

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2007
I once tried MDMA+schrooms and it was my most amazing trip ever. In the beginning I felt a little bit overwhelmed so I decided to lie down on my bed. I closed my eyes. For a couple of hours (!) I experienced the sensation that I was flying very fast and backwards through all kinds of amazing psychedelic landscapes. I really loved it :D. It was very intense and I didn't take that much, 80 mg MDMA and 6 g hawaiian (before the box was empty I was already tripping :wink: ).

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
I once did this combination. It was very interesting. I recommend getting familiar with both substances individually and substantially before experimenting with combining the two. It doesn't feel like the most logical of choices to me, but as part of a conscious method I believe it can have a responsible and fruitful role.

In my mind it caused a conflict at some point. The mushrooms were their spiritual, hilarious, through-darkness-to-light, all-comprising selves, heading towards a more confronting, serious valley at a certain point, whereas the MDMA zealously kept going "happy! joy! euphoria! love! yummy! this feels great!". This conflict, however, lasted around 15 - 20 minutes and turned out to be a pivoting point in one of my major personal transformations.

Nevertheless I would initially disrecommend this combination. If you insist, starting with the dose of mushrooms you are used to, in combination with 20 - 40 mg of MDMA is probably a good dose to start experimenting.

Moreover, I tend to get MDMA-like feelings from mushrooms from time to time. The same goes for all the other meaningful experiences I've had with psychedelics. After a certain epiphany or culmination, there definitely seems to be a rush of orgasmic chills, akin to what you feel all the time under the influence of MDMA.

pattern_req

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2007
One of my most profound psychedelic experiences was with this combo.

On vacation my partner and I each consumed one "red scorpion" pill, went for a walk, came back to our hotel and split 3.5g of nice cubensis. We stripped down and jumped into bed and began to empathiclly fuse with one another. I felt light, and warm. I am usually cold as hell when I consume mushrooms. The MDMA's empathetic quality also boosted the emotional intensity I usually experience from mushrooms. It was less visual than many of my past experiences, but my partner and I found our time in that headspace both profound and sacred. It really opened both of us up ( I wept at the sheer beauty of reality and being alive ) and helped us bond in the most fantastic fashion.

In fact, I am getting married to her this coming saturday.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I concur, congrats mate! In situations such as the one described, it’s quite easy to merge into one being; as the self dissolves. In reality were all one entity, it’s only the masks which differentiate us.

This combo was meant to be, in some way, shape and or form!
The synergy between the two closely resembling chemicals is amazing (I’m talking serotonin, not MDMA)!

I have only experienced this combo once (whilst having a respectable amount of experience with both, more so X) but it was truly mind-blowing. I didn’t have the complete desired effect however because of the manner in which me and my mate had chosen to injest the mushrooms; powdered and mixed into dark chocolate, the heating process destroying or degrading the psilocybin to some extent and thus made the shrooms effects much more muted compared to that expected with a normal dose (high potency azures, cyanescens and subaeruginosa; 1 gram dry and your in hyperspace) Yet this could also be attributed to tolerance. This may have also been a result of not having taken ecstasy for months and having taken a 5-HTP regiment for that time; increasing the amount of serotonin released tenfold! The rushes were so intense; I had never experienced such heavy and debilitating rushes! This was accompanied by the intense throbbing sensation as my mind (and the 4H-nnDMT guiding it) released and became immersed in a sea of knowledge and beauty whilst disconnecting from my physical body completely(although for a shortened period and intensity compared to mushrooms alone).

The initial intention was to mute that sense of confusion or angst during mushroom trips as your ego dissolves and struggles against the tide of information. This, although occurring, did not have the absolute nature that I to some extent was hoping for, but it’s more welcome as a part of the entirety of the mushroom experience anyway, so it wasn’t a big deal. Every facet of the DMT experience, good, bad and difficult are all equally relevant and transformative. Remember the line; just points on an infinite line of experience.

The ecstasy does dominate the experience a little however (if not allot). This for me was because of the processed nature of our mushrooms, the time between our X uses and the supplements we had taken over time. It lasted for 8 hours of more and was one of the best ecstacy experiences so far (not counting the many transcendent journeys and ego death experiences with shrooms alone, Mind-blowing, divine, infinity :))

I would defiantly recommend this combo, although not for the inexperienced or faint of heart. Dose regulation is paramount with hippyfliping (you want to find that equilibrium, but it’s hard to do) but once you have the perfect regime, your in the zone.

Oh and PS: Cannabis is unbelievably awesome with this (even more than shrooms alone); complete destruction of gravity, you feel weightless! With a single big cone through a bong I mean; I’m sure a joint will have the same effect but on the borders of the noticeable. Go for the blast!

Peace.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yeah I did smoke cannabis when I did that combination, and it was fantastic. I was walking in the street, and at some point I felt like my spirit didn't want to follow my body and was advancing slower, so it was staying behind. Also because there are lots of lights where i was walking I had like 4 or five shadows. But then those shadows becames clones of myself, and I really did think there were 4 or 5 me's walking around me, I was feeling powerful, invincible, like I was an army. I saw hundreds of drawings in the asphalts. But i also felt that conflict izmar talked about. Like, the shrooms wanted me to just lay down, close my eyes and sail in the psychedelic world, while MDMA wanted me to move and talk. Also, at the most intense point of the trip, I thought I was in a very bad state, and that I was gonna fall on the ground and die any second, but that the MDMA kept me from feeling it and that it was why I felt so good. It was the first time in my life that i worried about feeling good :S That peak lasted about an hour, then cannabis effect started to come down, which diminished the effect a lot. I then started looking for a spot to smoke more, but after I did smoke more the MDMA peak was over so the effect didn't get as intense, but were still pretty intense, and more stable, which was a good thing. After that I met some guy, talked and smoked with him (he didn't notice I was completely in another world lol), and then I went back home. I lay down on my bed with music like Infected Mushroom, Hallucinogen, Younger Brother and Shpongle playing on my MP3, and closed my eyes. I then experienced for the first time CEV's, and loved it.

This was a great experience that I would recommend to anyone who has a healthy heart and have a minimum of experience with both substances individually.