Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

SHIVA 200

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Hi folks, Within a week I'll recieve acid blotters called Shiva's.
The guy told me to take only a quarter to beggin with.He's used to take 5 on a row, but from this one he only took 1 and was completely of the hook.
He said it was 200.Does he mean 200 microgram's?I can't ask him myself cause a friend is gonna deliver them to me.If anyone heard from this Shiva trips yet recently can you give me a little feedback please?Thank's a lot. :D :D :D

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
The only way to know for sure how much LSD is in there is to travel to the country just north of you. :)

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Hey DevXavier, I see you're from Amsterdam, the acid is probably from there too, maybe you know for shure how much acid is in there? :wink:
It is told to be 200 micrograms is that correct, or you don't know that?
They are Shiva's.

deviant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
i never took acid but many of my friends told me that shiva is the best acid trip u can ever get...its not like hoffman's 2000....is much more clear, brighter calm, colorful :) so enjoy !

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Impossible to know for sure Dazed.

It seems you really wanna know. Jump into a car and go to Noord-Brabant.

This one is closest to the Belgium border:
http://www.drugs-test.nl/default10968.html?bk=1

LSD will cost you 2.5 €, but you know for sure how much is in your Shiva. :)

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Ha, thanks for the info. :D
But I don't think I gonna go to north Brabant, I simply don't have the time.
I guess I'll see what happens and start with a half because of the warning of it's heavyness.I'll hold it under my blacklight and see how much it glows. :wink:

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
deviant a dit:
i never took acid but many of my friends told me that shiva is the best acid trip u can ever get...its not like hoffman's 2000....is much more clear, brighter calm, colorful :) so enjoy !

Yes, but they can use the same blotterart and put other acid on it then on the Shiva's from the year before, that's why I said recently.
But I was told this one's will rock, so I'll see where they bring me. :wink:

pali

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Oct 2006
I know that in the recent time there were a lot of shiva but there were not all the same . First between too dealers of shiva, the drawing can change and the colors... I tasted 3 or 4 sort of shiva and they were not all as strong as the other ...
You can't know, I think you should test it to know. But it's clear in geeneral shiva are good trip all the summer i heard about that trip and i found them in a lot of place in europe.

deviant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
pali a dit:
I know that in the recent time there were a lot of shiva but there were not all the same . First between too dealers of shiva, the drawing can change and the colors... I tasted 3 or 4 sort of shiva and they were not all as strong as the other ...
You can't know, I think you should test it to know. But it's clear in geeneral shiva are good trip all the summer i heard about that trip and i found them in a lot of place in europe.

Yeah Europe was full of shivas this summer !