Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shakti

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
http://www.shaktitechnology.com/winshakti/index.htm

Here's some text :
The 8 Coil Shakti is designed to facilitate intense spiritual experiences.
Shakti uses magnetic fields with signals embedded in them for consciousness exploration, spiritual growth, altered-state experience, and learning brain structure and function.

I only just now found it but it looks very interesting, although you'd have to do it in a controlled environment (ie with another person).

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
220 dollars and magnetic stuff stuck to your head, I prefer shrooms to get into my consciousness.

:)

G

Invité
I don't believe in all this magnetic stuff, even less when I have to pay for it, so...

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I would also rather some mushrooms, then this magnetic device.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This seems to be the same principal used in a thing that is called a brain machine in europe . I tried it 20 years ago and the ones i tried work . Its usualy a beeping sound over a pair of head phones or a set of flashing lights in a thing like a pair of glasses . It flashes or beeps at the frequencies that your brain works on Alpha , beta and Delta or theta , sorry i cant remember the last two . It does work , you feel like you have done an hours meditation . The price sounds high to me . You can do it alone it is safe . Some people do it in a sensory deprivation tank .

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
GOD a dit:
It does work , you feel like you have done an hours meditation . The price sounds high to me . You can do it alone it is safe . Some people do it in a sensory deprivation tank .

Do you think you can get the same result as eg with a shroom dose?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What do you mean ? with or without the brain machine ??? I think it would be realy good to take the mushrooms and then come up using a brain machine . I`m not sure if it would be better to use the one i talked about with the flashing lights or the clicking sounds though . I dont have any idea if the magnets on the head bit realy works or if it would be worth doing . People use brain machines in sensory deprivation tanks, wich is supposed to be a bit like a trip on its own , with a brain machine it should be better . You should be able to find out more about brain machines in Google .

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
I meant the same as just taking shrooms.

Well I'm not going to bother with sensory deprivation tanks. :D
I like seeing and hearing other things under the influence.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The thought of changing consciousness and trying to induce medative states using rhythmic sounds are as old as the shamans / medicine mans drum , and are used today to induce trance through the beat /rhyth of techno / psychedelic trance music , and in recent times the mental effects of rhythmic flashing lights have been demonstrated by the effects of stroboscopes wich at certain frequencys cause people to enter states anywhere on a scale from medatative , to vomiting , to loosing bodily control , epileptic convultions and collapse .

If you ever have the chance to try a sensory deprivation tank i would try it if i were you , its supposed to be realy...."wow !" as Heartcore would say !!!!

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Well yeah if I can, but I don't think I'll like it.
Sometimes I use this, but it doesn't do much for me :
http://www.bwgen.com/

And I've also got 2 books on astral projection on their way. Might be interesting to try it and see if something actually happens.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
it's interesting the bit where GOD talks about the brain machines with sounds and all that
but the magnets kinda scare me....that thing sounds like a good way to fry people's brains...litterally

ps i'm no technophobe

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I beamed myself the program down that you mentioned and looked at the site . They are talking about the same idea as the brain machine i was talking about , but i havent used it yet so i cant say anything about it . The sensory deprivation tank is also called a flotation tank . Its just a closed , sound proof bath full of salt water at about the same concentration as the dead sea so you float in it . The water is the same temperature as your blood , 38c , and there is no light . You have a pair of headphones on with sounds of the sea or the wind blowing gentaly and in the background there is a regular ticking sound that ticks at the same wave length that you want your brain to follow . I have never been in one unfortunately . But i used to go and have a one hour brain machine session followed by a full body massage loads of times and felt realy mentaly cool and relaxed afterwards .

The magnets bit doesnt sound to hot to me either , it sounds like forceing changes , intrusive .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think we have hickups again , one dose of GOD at a time is better than two times the same . And i think i know why its happening ... its me keeping pressing the back button !!

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Intrusive!! Precisely!!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
WTF this thread has hickups again . I only posted that post one time and it came out twice !!!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
maybe you know about the theory that it CAN be that brain cells can under certain circumstances be for a VERY short period heated to 10000° by electrosmog, in other words the electromagnetic signals from cellphones that go through you nearly all the time, at least if you live in a city.

well it's only a theory and the theory clearly states that it CAN be, but considering the amount of electrosmog that is produced today the probabilty rises quite high, so peoples brains or maybe only single cells or cell structures in it are fried.

about the brain machines.... it is true that the brain works when it completes multiple tasks at the same time or very fast tasks at a high frequency altogether, which define the state of mind. the same is true, about lower frequencies the other way round. also, by doing this an electromagnetic field is created, which can like any other electromagnetic field being induced by another frequency and "tune in" to it.

so depending on the frequency and the strength of a field or maybe a single vibration, the brainwaves can be altered. now the field of every person is different, simply because not every person thinks the same stuff and has not the same strength of emotion and thought, which can be seen as the electromagnetic field of the brain and body. i see thought and emotion as the primarily related factors for the experience of a being. at first there's the thought which brings the felt emotion and the emotion triggers new thoughts and so it goes forever on until death.

considering this brain machines might bring you the desired effect, but they also might bring the opposite. i saw some reports about this. in one of them a guy said he could induce religious experiences by such a machine. interestingly some persons that used this machine stated they felt a presence in the room which was pleasant for them and some stated they felt a presence, which was unpleasant. some said they felt relaxed and some said they felt fear and anxiety.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
WOW !!! brainy !!!

The only fields i like are ones with mushrooms in them !!!!

The 1000000000000c theory is just a theory , if it was true the heat would radiate and fry everything near it .

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
You guys might want to look into Idoser.. it uses the whole binural brain wave things and you can buy the "doses" on their sight and they are supposed to imitate what ever substace u buy [i just downloaded all of the "doses" with ares] but they definatly went all out on it the have every substance known to man weed, hash, lsd, mushrooms ect..

[would the be considered advertizing?]

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What SITE , www. adress please .