Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sex??

• Auteur de la discussion searchfav
  • Date de début

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
not! :)

in that case, man's best friend is ...his hand,
héhé

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
2 things:

1st: I agree that on shrooms in its apealing to rabbit fuck. My boyfriend and i have fooled around many a time on shrooms, very sensual and sexy. One time we lay there not doing anything, but only explored eachother's bodys. Taking the other on a verbal journy of what their minds saw/felt.

Example... in my sternum he saw a creek with running water which he followed to... whatever the trip may be. Very erotic. Very hot!

2nd: HIPPY FLIP. nuff said, haha. Shrooms and E are great mixture when you want a bonding night, if you foool around on it, which most liklley you will, it is fucking amazing. You are in another dimension, floating with no gravity, no motion, only feelings. HIGHLY recommend it!!

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have only done it solo.

I don't get particulary more kinky, but damn, with shrooms and LSD, a sexual fantasy just turns into a whole movie right in front of my eyes. A thought just leads to an addition of that movie. :D

An orgasm on acid and shrooms was like fireworks in my head, thought my whole body would explode 'cause of the bizarre intense rush. And it seemed to last for about a minute. 8)

With someone else, it might be harder to stay focussed, even though you might experience a super intimaty and every touch feels like you're tied. Though for more lust contact rather than sensuality, I'd prefer GHB, weed, Coke or E. Allows you to have full concentration.