Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Set and setting for AYA

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Set and setting...
I plan to take aya within a week, probably this coming monday or tuesday. depending on when I make it.
First Question - How long can you keep ayahuasca? Is 1 day ok or does it have to be within an hour of cooling? I was going to make it monday, and then do it tuesday morning.

Second Question - I have a relatively good sense that I can meditate and put myself into a trance - should I do this?

Third - If I know I will come out alive, do I really need a sitter?

Lastly - Should I have music, I hear most people eventually dislike it as it becomes metallic jibber-jabber?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
How long can you keep ayahuasca?
For weeks. I heard the compounds do not really deteriorate, but micro-organisms might spoil the brew when given enough time.

Second Question - I have a relatively good sense that I can meditate and put myself into a trance - should I do this?
That would be great prior to the experience. When the trip starts, just let go of all thoughts and techniques.

Third - If I know I will come out alive, do I really need a sitter?
Depends on your experience with other psychedelics, especially mushrooms. I've done ayahuasca by myself two times.

Lastly - Should I have music, I hear most people eventually dislike it as it becomes metallic jibber-jabber?
If the place where you take the trip is silent, you don't need music. If you want to listen to music, prepare a playlist in advance.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
You can use music. i have done several aya ceremnonies with shamans...
But use music... one or two tracks and then go to silence for 1/2 hour or as long as you want. Or just play music when you feel so. for example sometimes as distraction when it gets really frightning. But if you trip alone.. music can help trough difficult episodes... But also go back to silence to dive in again.. not to run a way from the experience/ lessons..
good luck

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Thanks guys, answered all m,y questions wonderfully :D

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I will take Aya tommorow. I tried it 3 times. First 2 with no results,the last one worked strange(bit like Acid). I was thinking what I was doing wrong.
Now I decided I will take not 10g of Mimosa but 15 or 20.Will it work more powerfull,or I will throw up at the beggining?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
How are you consuming the Mimosa Hostilis? Also you know you need to consume a MAOI with it right?

PEACE & LOVE

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Course. I use mix of M.Hostillis and P.Harmala. I pulverized evertyhing,and cooked in a water with lemon acid. 3 times. If I boil it to something like 100 ml will it be ok? Becouse usally it was something like 300.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Why did you use acid and how much did you use ? All ofthat acid is going to be in your end product .

100 ml should be OK .

Exactly how much of what did you use ? Are you sure both products are authentric ? Did you not eat for 4 hours before taking it ?

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I read in a recipie that I should. Never questioned why. But btw it was just a small about that the water ph was 4-5

I'm sure that products are authentic,cause I felt the effects. Also we have Wikipedia :wink:

My first 3 trips were with the same quantity:10g of MHRB and 5g of P. Harmala

I forgot about not eating anything :?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I'm sure that products are authentic,cause I felt the effects. Also we have Wikipedia"

Does that mean you bought it or you collected it yourself ?

100 - 300 mls of something PH 4 isnt going to do your stomach good .

Dont eat for 4 hours before taking it . Drinking herb tea is OK though .

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
That means I shouldnt add anything? Just to boil it in destilled water?

P.S I know what you mean.Throwing up with this hurts 10 times more.

I bought it. But still I think its authentic.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes .

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I will be doing it monday...
Acid doesn't bother me, I eat alot of acidic food and candy, alot alot. Citric acid is my favorite flavor :D
I was wondering though... I was going to go to the beach in my town, where there are no people, but ...
Do you think I should go in the morning, when I feel very refreshed, or in the evening / night when the stars are out??
I'm going to be taking a very concentrated amount of P Harmala and a 18-20g dose of MHRB
that I bought from a sketchy website...
I'll tell you if they are worth buying from later.

I just red Bastions acid report and I am excited to go to another world now hahaha, I think a few friends want to go in group so we all feel safe. I hope this works I am really looking forward to this now

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Well. It worked! I had a very, steady, moderate trip. I did the usual Syrian Rue / MHRB, and went to a beach.

At first I felt nothing, just a little odd from the MAOI's... then it started hitting me, my head got light, and I felt somewhat drunk and sick.

I decided I could take it so far, but much more was going to be too much for me, so I sat, belly down in the sand on the beach, and it started to breathe, the grass started to flow, and I knew it was going to be intense. I was a little scared, and that increased my intimidation for the hours to come.

I closed my eyes and started to feel myself spinning, and shifting, as if I was on a frisbee, or a dinner plate, contorting in the wind... There were other plates around me. I remember at one point sliding down a tunnel, thats when I got up and said to myself I can't take another 4 hours, I'm too tired to go hyper speed.

So I purged and puked for a while till nothing was left, and drove around and talked to people...
I drank some water and puked some more just to make sure I could sleep when I got home.

I got home and actually talked to my dad, while tripping hardcore, he was cool though, he was talking about minerals in rocks and I liked it, although I couldn't get into my usual understanding of it...

After talking to my dad, I went to my room. Laying in a warm bed felt like th ebest feeling in the entire world, I loved it. I hugged my blankets and felt the love of home for a while, then talked on the phone, just for company.

Sleep came like a train hitting me, and I was out cold... My dad woke me up about 4 hours earlier than I would want, and we went hiking early, I was still a bit feeling it...

Overall no deep revelations ( I actually did have some, I can't remember them) and no deep connections with nature....

If I ever do it again (I probably will I have alot left) I will take more, and probably do it anally... The naseau ruined my trip very much so!

I also respect the strength of it much... MUCH more than before. Thanks guys.

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
What was the dose? 20g of MHRB and 5g of P.Harmala?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Mikey_Massacre a dit:
What was the dose? 20g of MHRB and 5g of P.Harmala?

Well, I had put a total of 40 g in a cup and drank a random amount (about 1/4th) and I don't know the amount of PHarmala, i just took a good swig of very concentrated stuff.

I know I should have taken less P.Harmala....

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I was thinking about doing my aya today,but I will drink like 4 hours before.Is it a good idea?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Drink what ? If you mean alcohol its not a good idea . If you mean water or a herb tea you can drink them in the 4 hours before the trip . Fasting for 4 hours just means solid food .

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Yeah,I think alcohol. But not to much.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Better not to drink alcohol on the same day as you use ayahuasca . Also better not to do ayahuasca if you have a hangover from the day before .

Remember its a strong halucinogen and doesnt like being abused , if you fuck with it it will fuck with you . Its a teacher and i`m telling you you dont want to learn the hard way .