Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

September 18: movie night in Amsterdam

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
You're all invited! :weedman:

Movie night at the ******* store!

For years we've been organizing movie nights at the ******* head office. On Friday September 18 we'll have our first movie night in the new shop, located at Kerkstraat 119 in Amsterdam. There will be snacks and drinks available, but feel free to bring your own.

We'll start off with "Peyote to LSD: A Psychedelic Odyssey", currently one of the very best documentaries about native and modern usages of psychedelic plants and compounds, and some of the pioneers in this field like Richard Evans Schultes, Aldous Huxley and Albert Hofmann. The film was produced in 2008 and has a duration of 100 minutes.

http://*******.albert/media//images/news/peyote_movie.jpg

To keep everyone focused, we'll pass around balloons filled with fresh shamanic vapor. During the breaks you can also try out the Verdamper, the Aromed or the Arizer vaporizer.

We hope this will set the mood for the second part of our movie night, during which we'll watch the classic pot movie "Up In Smoke" featuring Cheech & Chong, or another one from our collection.

We'll start around 19:00 and entrance is free!
Note: Lots of forum members will come, so be there! :D

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Wish I could make it and meet you all in real life! It would be a bit of a walk (and a swim or two) though ;)

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I'm gonna try to come, last time I visited the ******* store it took me some time to find it though. So if I can find the store I'll be there, lol.
See you there.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
A scene from the documentary:

[quote:3nej262m]From Amazon jungles to the American Plains, British mental wards, Swiss labs, New York mansions and Grateful Dead shows, the history of hallucinogenic drugs is as fantastic as the visions the drugs produce. Wade Davis, is a modern-day anthropologist, author (