Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia with vaporizer or waterpipe?

cosmos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Oct 2004
Did anyone use a salvia extract with a vaporizer? I don't know what's best, if any is; Should I smoke it with a waterpipe or vaporize it? Does it matter anyway?

GijsB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Oct 2004
bong or pipe are best. I don't no about the vaporizer, but don't use the old turkish kind of waterpipes.. also a torchlighter is essential.

cosmos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Oct 2004
thanks for you reply. I once used an turkish nargile to smoke weed but it didn't work very well like you mentioned. Anyone who used a vaporizer before?

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Used a vaporizer for smoking weed, that was awesome !!

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
A vaporizor will not work because it cannot reach the critical tempature to release the Salvia_A. You need a torch lighter and a waterbong to get the full effects.

cosmos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Oct 2004
Dammit. I don't have a bong. just a turkish waterpipe :frown:. There goes my money :frown:.I guess a Salvia joint isn't that good either? I'll keep the vaporizer for the weed then :p. Thanks!

GijsB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Oct 2004
I got a turkish nargile thing as well... works perfectly on weed... Just fill the entire bowl with it... You can use a small pipe for the salvia as well... It'll cost ya no more then 5 E to get one...

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
torch lighters aren't absolutly needed... though they do burn cleaner and hotter.
I've been successful with a small glass pipe and a regular butane lighter...it's not rocket science really... :jester:

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Umm you dont know what your talking about. Vaporization is the most effective way to smoke salvia. Read more from http://www.salvia-divinorum.com/salvia-faq-use.html.

" Vaporization consists of heating pure salvinorin A, extract, or powdered leaf to a high temperature without igniting it."

" Q. Is vaporization strong?
A. Of course it depends on the dose, but it can be unbelievably strong! Dangerously so!. Since very little smoke is produced with this technique, it is possible to inhale a very large dose with very little effort. At large doses, one may temporarily loose all awareness of who one is, where one is or what one is doing. Falls, fires, injuries etc. can easily occur. If you will be vaporizing it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that a sitter be present to protect you from injury. Vaporization can easily take you all the way to level 6 and you can pass out. It can take you to the point of general anesthesia. Instead of being able to linger at the interesting moderate trip levels of 3 and 4, you are blasted into a maximum intensity trip for which you will have little subsequent memory, and then it's all over. If you want to get completely smashed instantly vaporization will achieve that, but if you want a dialog with a 'teacher plant', just smoke leaves, or better yet take Salvia orally."

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
yeah if you want to lose youre memory vaporize it! but isnt it much more interesting to know wat you are seeing and feeling? i always smoke it in a small pipe, and it works best for me.

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I'll vaporize it tomorrow night (maybe tonight if this party is a flop) and I'll let you know what happens..
Hopefully it won't be a waste. :toomuch:

geedubb

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Juil 2005
ACE101 - you were right earlier. A pipe or bong with Salvia and a good hot lighter is what you need. The other guy who said you dont know what you are talking about is confused. You need a *special* vaporizer for Salvia, as one designed for Cannabis will burn too cool to vaporize the Salvinorum-A (the active ingredient).

Hope you didn't waste any!