Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia made me NOTHING!!!!

CerealKiller

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2005
Hi! I bought some 5x, 10x extract and tried it everywhere, in at least 10 different situation, and it NEVER made me anything. I'm very disappointed about that. I smoked it in a bong and kept the smoke at least 40 seconds, but really nothing. My friends neither, what's that shit?

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Maybe a wrong kind of lighter? You need more powerful lighter than normal, a torch lighter like this.

speedball

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
You're certainly not the only person I've heard say something like this. I wonder if it has anything to do with smoking techneque.

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
yep, if not even your friends notized anything you probably did something wrong. i never use torchlighters because im too lazy to refill them, normal lighters do it for me, i don't know about others, though. you really didn't feel ANYTHING at all? nothing? 10x extract plus 40 seconds? well maybe they screwed you with the extract, like something got wrong in the making.

CerealKiller

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2005
Well I bought the extract at *******' shop, I don't think ******* screwed me... I've tried with a "torch" lighter, but nothing, really nothing, it's very disappointing :confused: :confused: :confused:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The "hardest" method I have done was to smoke Salvia 5x from a small metal pipe with a normal lighter and I was definitely tripping from it. It wasn't mind blowing, of course, but there was an undeniable change of reality :upsidedown:
Even moreso after I was fully down again I realized I had been tripping for like 10 minutes while after about 2 minutes I THOUGHT I was down already...

CerealKiller

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2005
Do mushrooms explode your mind? Because I'm looking for somthing like that. What can make you see clear hallucinations?

themoles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2005
PSILOCYBIN (mushrooms), LSA (morning glory, hawaiian baby woodrose), DMT (yopo, DMT brews like ayahuaska, ...), MESCALINE (peyote, ...), LSD, DPT, BUFETININ, MUSCIMOL, IBOTENACID. there's a LOT more but i consider mushrooms, the cactii and LSD the safest.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
What can make you see clear hallucinations?

A real hallucination (not visuals) is something like you are sitting on the beach talking to a friend - but then after you come down from your trip you realize you are in your room and nobody is there. Sounds funny, but it's hard stuff for your psyche when you experience it.

You might get something like that on very high doses of LSD, shrooms or DMT (best candidate would be DMT, I guess). But then, you are usually unable to move, only hallucinating in your spirit (which is not really dangerous)

You should however avoid plants that will definitely give you real hallucinations (like Datura) because most people end up in the hospital and/or jail when they move around the city hallucinating (and I mean REALLY hallucinating, not just having some visuals)

Psilocybin

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2005
yeah.. i know a guy that dranked datura tea ("The Devil tea" as they call it on my country) and went to jail cause he was halucinating. Apparently he was trying to break in his neighbour house, kicking it several times, although he doesnt remember anything of that. He remembers some things of his trip, but not everything. He ended up in the hospital for a week and he doesnt remember almost nothing of the time he spent there. its not a plant to play with...

R

RandyR

Invité
Typtronaut,

The only time I have had true hallucinations was while using belladonna. Do not even consider trying this without
reserving at least two days to return to reality. You also will require at least 2 sitters for the whole time.

The hallucinations were not like the type of eye candy that you get with psycodelics. The effect is complete loss of; its difficult to find a word to describe loosing contact with reality. You will find yourself speaking for what may be hours with people who are not there. You may believe that you are in california at a friends home talking to them eat a meal talk all night go to bed and wake up in your friends home the next day but you ain't left wisconsin.
You can also suffer group hallucination also. Some how your fellow trippers experience the same thing. Such as being struck by lightning. (happened)

There seems to be no entheological use to this. And other than having the experience in my past I'm not sure that I bennifited from it.

I know that bella donna has been used by traditional witches. I suspect with proper preperation a person dosed with this could be made to believe that they had done anything. That is to say if you were unknowingly dosed with this you could be convinced that you had been to the moon while under its power.

The next problem is what's the proper dose? I don't know. I bought a OTC produce for asmatics and guessed (in 1968). Ihis stuff is POISEN and when taking it you just poisen yourself a little, but how little.

I would never be so bold as to say don't do this, go ahead and poisen yourself for fun. But please find someone who knows about proper dosage and someone who will take care of you.

RandyR

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I wouldn't do it neither (and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody). I only read a lot of crazy stories about people tripping on nightshades and that was enough for me...

poink

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Août 2005
man i think you are not talking about belladona here but you have datura in your mind.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
They contain the same active substances atropine, scopolamine, and hyoscyamine.
So I wouldn't try neither of them...

I said nightshades because in German, the word Nachtschattengewächs (="nightshade plant") is used for a variety of plants like Datura stramonium, Datura suaveolens, Hyoscamus niger, Atropa belladonna and Mandragora. I don't know if in english "nightshade" is only used for Belladonna.

*Edit* This also applies in English: "Nightshades" are a whole group of plants containing datura and belladonna, but interestingly also tomato, potato, tobacco and pepper :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightshade
http://www.erowid.org/library/books/fascinating_world.shtml

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
>back to topic<

no effect at all? Neither your friends? I've got no clue... Salvia extract from ******* is definitely quality extract.

My favorite situation:
quiet
dark
maybe light music
concentration
no tv/comp etc
max 2 other persons
small bong
3-4 hits, 20 sec in lungs

In noisy, crowded situations the effect will be definitely less. If you follow the situation above and you still have no effect... then you are a little mystery to me.

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
But there are more people who claim that they really don't notice anything when smoking salvia. Can it be that they are immume??

Anyone here who also doesn't get any effect?

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
I smoked it once and it just was too heavy for me.... I prefer some good skunk :)
Well, maybe it was because I tried 20 x extract ?