Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia in a Graveyard at Night

Cortexelus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
I was thinking of chewing a decent amount of Salvia leaves with a friend and exploring this huge unlit graveyard at night.

What do you guys think? Ever tried anything like this?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It sounds pretty adolescent.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
That's just asking for a bad trip, dude.

Cortexelus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
Forkbender a dit:
It sounds pretty adolescent.

I agree. A sober guide would be necessary, it would be bad press for Salvia if something happened..

Synith a dit:
That's just asking for a bad trip, dude.

Also very true. Although I kind of embrace the scary trips (or maybe I just haven't had one scary enough). I'm interested in seeing how the graveyard setting would better foster a perceived connection with the dead.

Maybe I should rethink this. Or start off with a tiny dose and see what happens. That's probably a better idea.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't think anything will happen. My surroundings had little to do with the world it created.

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Aside from the obvious adolescence Forkbender mentioned, I also see a huge potential for injury. You're stumbling around a bunch of big rocks, with no light, tripping on Salvia. Maybe it's just me here, but that sounds like a bad idea.

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
Me and my friends use to hang out in the graveyard and smoke herb. The paranoia was fun, salvia Im unsure of, but i think id be unable to have a bad trip on it from my experience, first thing i do when ever the hit is exhaled is laugh uncontrollably. What are the effects like from chewing it?

Adolescent no... everything's adolescent when you really look at it.

Bad trip? Maybe but that depends on who you are, I say give it a try and ignore the im mr. mature nay-sayers.

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
Man there aren't always newly dug tombs in graveyards its actually quite rare, well were I'm from at least its a small town with mostly people to poor for any burial except incineration by city. He could check the place out before tripping as well. His med-bills not my problem. Ill pay for the heart attack you'll get from being inactive and constantly scared to adventure.

I think its kinda "adolescent" the fears people have of graveyards. First off their architecture is fucking beautiful, and going around and reading the tombstones is interesting and inspiring(although allot are cliches). Death is beautiful as well. It has such a "religious" air.

This was not a double post. I was responding to tiax I think or maybe some one else but they deleted it.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
in graveyards, I think only two things should be attempted.

Declaiming poetry, or making love.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^how about putting dead people in the ground?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
that's SO oldschool, Fork.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Well, I'm oldfashioned. :lol:

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
Practical jokes would be nice too.

like, filling the graveyard with colored festival flags.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
greenwizard a dit:
Practical jokes would be nice too.

like, filling the graveyard with colored festival flags.

Or dipping your ass in peanut butter and making an imprint on every stone
I'll bet the friends and family will laugh till they can join their dead relative/friend.... :retard:

RushNerd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
I actually tried this too except I was park in my car alone in the cemetery (daytime) and spent most of the trip in the car getting lost in a Tangerine Dream dream album. I mean LOST too, those ambient albums have a way of completely transporting your mental state outward. I did some walking around the cemetery too, it was very peaceful, nothing negative about the trip.