Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia Cuttings outside of US

Denisius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
I have been interested in acquiring a Salvia cutting lately, but have not been able to find a reliable vendor that agrees to ship them internationally.

I live in Israel, where Salvia is thankfully still legal, and do not consider money to be an issue.

If anyone would be able to suggest any such vendor, I will appreciate it greatly.

If anyone here has one or several Salvia plants and would not mind the hassle of sending me a cutting from one of them, I will cover the shipping costs and will even agree to pay a fee to the sender if needed.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Well *******.nl has them out of stock since weeks and I just checked ********************.com , they seem out of stock as well. Both shops are based in Europe, best keep an eye on those or pre-order with ******* I guess.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Look up 'Bouncing Bear Botanicals' on Google.com

They ship internationally.

(They also ship other interesting herbs. Hehe.)

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
and they seem to be rather full of shit, cacti that are half rotten when they finally arrive, toads missing arms and legs and if people complain too much they tend to not react to the complaints. I haven't got any personal experience with bouncing bear, these are just experiences I've read on other fora.

Denisius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
Synith a dit:
Look up 'Bouncing Bear Botanicals' on Google.com

They ship internationally.

(They also ship other interesting herbs. Hehe.)

This seems to do the trick. I checked out their website before posting here but somehow missed that they are shipping live plants.

Thanks! :)

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
skoeip a dit:
and they seem to be rather full of shit, cacti that are half rotten when they finally arrive, toads missing arms and legs and if people complain too much they tend to not react to the complaints. I haven't got any personal experience with bouncing bear, these are just experiences I've read on other fora.

Really? I've gotten some very nice cuttings from BB. I haven't ordered much from them. I usually head down to the garden center in town. Haha.

bobblong

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2009
Let me know if you are still looking I can get you them locally for around $35 - $ 50 I'm still waiting for the guy who's propagating them to tell me theyre ready for purchase but he has plants and is rooting cuttings which should be ready any day now.

Denisius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
bobblong a dit:
Let me know if you are still looking I can get you them locally for around $35 - $ 50 I'm still waiting for the guy who's propagating them to tell me theyre ready for purchase but he has plants and is rooting cuttings which should be ready any day now.

Sent you a P.M.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
skoeip a dit:
Wow... When I got to know BBB last year and found out they ship live toads, I asked them how they send them, and they answered by regular mail, but that they guarantee that the animals will be alive on arrival. I've often referred to the company as Bouncing Toad Botanicals since then. I guess it's OK that the toads are missing arms or legs, as long as they are alive on arrival, right?

Regarding Salvia cuttings: the ******* policy isn't based on law only, but also on delivery time. It's for this reason that they don't ship Salvia to Switzerland, even though it's legal there.

for around $35 - $ 50
That's expensive!

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
iv only had good things to say about bouncingb.com... iv made several orders and everything i recieve is A++ quality. you can also get 20%off any purchase by using the coupon code future20 which almost always pays for shipping + some, depending on the size of the order. but ebay also has very cheap deals, you just have to ask where the plants/animals are from, how old they are, blah blah blah.