Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia 5x joint

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
The point is that lots of people want to try it first in a small amount before buying one gram of extract. That's why we sell the salvia as joints.

When you smoke this joints with a hot lighter you will notive the salvia effect but only a smal effect comparing to the real stuff..... /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

scbh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mar 2004
Actually it's 1300 degrees, atleast that's my conclusion from what I've read, studied and tested myself!. /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

scbh

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mar 2004
Are you sure that you've smoked salvia using a torch lighter? If you're getting 1300 celsius from the tourch, the salvia won't be released and there will not be any abnormal effects, more than the annoying stuff you're describing in your previous post. If you haven't tried it with 1300c, do it /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I'm a regular salvia user, and I use a torch lighter or a normal lighter. The effects are always there... and the salvinorin A is released at about 200 ºc... I think....

yallah

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Mar 2004
so the thing is we have to empty the joints?

i tryed this with normal salvia joints, i made, three "doses" out of 1 joint (1 joint is 3gr, si it made me 3 x 1gr), and smoked it in a bong

i got some 5x joints, how many doses should i make out of it ??

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
Joint of salvia is a melt. You don't have pure extract 5x, there is some other herbs inside. So even if u smoke 3 gr in a bong, you will feel something but not the real power of pure 5 x extract, as I told u in the french forum, forget joint, buy a gr. & u'll feel it man...! Mais fume qd même tes joints, ça te permettra d'appréhender le prod.

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
The salvia joint contain normal salvia leaves and 10 percent salvia 10x extract. We did not add any other herbs because it would change the effect too much. Do you think we should make them stronger? Or maybe use 5x extract instead of 10??

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I think they arent strong enough.... is dificult to fell something besides a small enebriation...

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I would definitely empty the joint and smoke at least half of it out of a bong..that's what I did (at least a year ago), and I got a nice mild effect.

G

Invité
a joint is effective but if you want to take it to extremes use a bong and take deep long inhalations holding till the effect takes place this is the most effective method of use i have found

marcdavison

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mai 2004
Salvia is meant to be smoked in a pipe to toke 1 full hit, unless you can smoke a joint at 20 tokes p/s lol.

Me and a freind once smoked a little bit in a joint and it did nothing, later on I had a pipe of it and it did good although I'm not a fan of it. /forum/images/graemlins/thumbdown.gif

Shayman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2004
The greatest mistake many people make when trying salvia for the first time is assuming that it is a "High" generator or that it’s going to be like something else that they know of eg, LSD etc….

Salvia Divinorum is not like anything else at all and it is definitely not a recreational pastime substance like LSD etc. It is the tool of the Shaman, the diviner, the medicine-man. When used for these purposes and in the correct setting it offers a profound experience that has the possibility to change your life, even if you didn't think it required changing and many health benefits have also been reported.

it should be consumed very quickly if you are to smoke it, and in a pipe or bong NOT a joint. Lighter type (torch or plain) has been discovered to be irrelevant. And best effects are achieved in the dark. And definitely not standing like someone posted (no wonder you fell on your ass!)

Out of ignorance and deception it has been banned in Australia. The process has been documented and exposed as an embarrassing blunder by Australian “authorities

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Thats a very nice explanation!

Thanks!

I really think salvia is great, but shouldnt be used without information and preparation...

If people do this 2 things, I think they can achieve nice effects....

My "love" for salvia is growing... hit by hit! toke by toke /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
As Shayman has said its unlike any other psychedelic. I got to the point where I had to back off on the size hits I took. Question for ya Shayman:
When I dive into Salvia space I tend to spin into it to the right. Is it the same for you? Or do you spin to the left? Just as our water flows clockwise in the toilet bowl. Doesn't the water spin counter clockwise in the southern hemisphere? I geuss I'm wondering if gravity has anything to do with this effect?...thanks ... /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gifs

S

Shane54

Invité
If I had a choice on spending $100 on a bag of Saliva or a bag of weed, then I'm opting for the weed.
hmmm...i think you shouldn't compare the two. weed is something you can do all day long *cough* whereas salvia is an instant high that I personally would NOT want to do several times a day.

if you fell over it's your prob - don't do salvia unless you are properly seated.

enchanté,
-54-

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Thanks for the reply Shayman...So it could be that gravitational pulls are actually being felt and not just an optical illusion... /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gifs...very interesting

michelferry

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Août 2004
hello

i am not really sure of the spinning direction in my own experiences but always had the sensation of being drawn to the left and wondered why. what do you experiment during the spinning phase ?
I lived it about 5 times and now consider that it is a moment when a part of my being is being gradually "purified". i mean that i srongly feel the necessity to abandon all thoughts and attachments to mental processes in order to travel with SD. i never really went beyond that stage (suppose that higher doses are necessary)

the other experiences that i made did not include the spinning effect. they all related to a very quiet , light and happy well-being state of awareness, which culminated the last time in the observation of an infinite void from a single point (mental ego ?) and a delightful feeling of being "opened" by a loving force.

any idea of why these experiences are so different ? maybe the part my being which is involved is not the same ?

godess bless you all !

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Hi ya michelf, I'm not sure what I think about during the spinning. I've often felt a part of something much larger than I can comprehend as if I'm in a reality that exist but as of yet not understood. It's been awhile since I ventured into the unknown...but not the last... :jester:

:think: Question: Which hemisphere do you live in?

michelferry

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Août 2004
hi Smiles

I did not smoke salvia since july...too long !
Just wonder why I delay the trip, it was so marvelous last time. Some fears to fight ? Afraid of losing the ego, probably, even for a few minutes.
I think I will do it again tomorrow and will be glad to report.
I live near Paris, France (spin to the right ? I will tell you !), what about you ?
One thing I did not mention : when "spinning", I also felt as if universe around me was cut into lashes, as one can see in some Salvador Dali's pictures.

1 love
michel