Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sailing the seas of sleeze

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i'm from america so i'm used to people hating me, though if it were my choice i would never have been born, atleast not here, i like bending my mind to escape from the repression of this "christian" society, even here i'm looked down on since i follow wicca and alchemy, my interests are music(guitar) reading occult teachings, and saving to move to another country where i can be free to do what i want, this whole land of the free moto america prides it's self on is the biggest lie our government ever sold to the world.

i long to live off of the land, to have a deep kinship with our Earth Mother, to live the way of native americans, with respect for all creatures. i live in anticipation of apocalypse to free myself of these sheep called americans.

americas evolution is really our own regression.

plantguardian

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Déc 2005
Good luck in your ventures...

may you learn as much from your success as from your failures. 8)

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Why oh why can't we have our own country? A country for psychonauts and other intelligent and reasonable people?
I really wish there was something like that...

Panoramix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Jan 2006
Hi !

the country you're talking about exists !
It's in every entheonaut's head and it has no borders nor limits, except your :yawinkle: