Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

research chemicals

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
o i have no plan whatsoever to go through with anything anymore, not gonna risk it, i just haven't completely bought into what is being said

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
You guys are so strangely opinionated it's so hard to tell what you are really thinking.

Would you advice not to do anything illegal at all if you "love your life?"

Or is there something particular about RCs that is threatening to your freedom?

Or...maybe you just don't like the idea of RCs? I certainly relate to that. Why mess with an RC when LSD has been used and tested so much more on humans....and mushrooms have been used for so long? I can see a risk of doing research on your brain a lot more than I can see a risk in having the substance.

I don't see how this is much riskier than buying, say, dried San Pedro cactus, MHRB (that's secret code for Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark for the acronymically challenged), mushroom spores, poppy pods, or similar things. Do you feel that having those things is also too big a risk?

Again...I'm not trying to encourage anyone to do this. I am really interested in the risks if there are any.

I really like to get information from these conversations, not just express my opinion. And I'd be happy to adjust my opinion with valid information.

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i agree...would you advise me not to buy mushrooms supplies and such off the internet? wouldn't the risk of that be just as high if not greater? if i post a question asking where to get mushroom spores im gonna have tons of responses by the end of the day, but for asking a question about where to get RCs i get talked to in a condescending way as if i am some kind of moron, thats what i don't understand...

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
All i`m saying is one has to be very carefull ....... before one gets trouble . Courts are full of people who say they thought they werent doing anything wrong , that they are sorry and say they will never do it again . Anyone who buys anything illegal or dodgy through the net with their credit card and/or their own adress should take care .

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Because 2C-I IS A 'DESIGNER DRUG', designed by the master designer, Dr. Shulgin.

What you think the feds don't have, and read, PIHKAL?

It's number 33, in there.

...and you are both REALLY naive if you think the feds 'haven't got anything better to do' than go after someone for buying it online.

Really.

That's what they do......just because it doesn't seem that it would be worth their time to you doesn't mean agent ramrod won't go after you.

Have you ever talked to these people about this subject?

I have.

They are generally over-zealous fanatics, and they are leading a modern inquisition.

Caveat Emptor!!!!!

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
alright well u talked me out of it, although i still dunno if im convinced the feds will be at my door tommorrow if i do, i suppose that i don't feel like taking the chance of having Officer Dogood taking me in cause there is no way i could stand up in court, thank you for yer advice and explanation

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
Well....you still haven't convinced me that it will definitely be a problem...or that it is likely to be a problem.

I guess I can't say that I spend a lot of time talking to law enforcement.

The fact that it has never, ever been done before in the US seems to indicate something. (No one has been prosecuted as a user of 2ci, as far as I know.)

I have found people who posted that they order 2ci as users in the UK and got encounters with the law. But it was scheduled there, and they also said they weren't arrested in the long run. A warrant was executed though, so if they had other stuff around, they might have gotten into trouble.

(People have been arrested in the UK for dried san pedro too. Maybe in the US too....that I have a hunch that that would be much more risky.)

One last thing: Calling people naive because they disagree with you reminds me of a debate I saw recently. I think it's much more constructive and convincing to state you case, back it up as much as possible from documented, reputable sources, and allow the readers to decide who to call names. I do realize I said you were "strangely opinionated," which was probably not the best thing to do to keep the conversation constructive.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" naive because they disagree with you"

Wow !!! Your naive . Naive is naive and has nothing to do with if someone dissagrees with me . Your speculation is naive . Your talking about the law , the courts and the police . Have you any experience or are you just talking naive theory ? Once a person has experience with those people and with life he stops playing naive games and makes sure he is safe .

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
What I am saying is that it is YOUR opinion that 2-CI isn't scheduled.

It is my opinion that 2-CI is substabtially similar to 2-CB, which is schedule 1, and that the Federal Analogue Act ( the 'designer drug' law ) allows them to concievably prosecute you on the whim of a bored, eager federal attorney.

Unlike in the case of some people who avoided conviction with alpha-methyl tryptamine, which was alleged by the government to be 'substantially similar' to DMT, but found not to be because of the PLACEMENT of a functional group, you won't be able to utilize that strategy w/ the compound we're discussing.

2-CI IS substantially similar to 2-CB, and I will GUARANTEE you that IF a prosecutor does go after you on the basis of it being an analog, he will win.

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
thats just the thing, even if the chance of it happening is only a slight chance (but who knows how likely it could be) i would get prosecuted as if it were an analog and it was meant for human consumption and there is no possible way i could defend myself against that, some time in the pen without question...not fun

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
spice a dit:
What I am saying is that it is YOUR opinion that 2-CI isn't scheduled.

Please see erowids "opinion" (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/2ci_law.shtml):
2C-I is unscheduled in the United States. It is likely that it would be considered an analog (of 2C-B), in which case, sales for human consumption or possession with the intent to ingest could be prosecuted under the Federal Analogue Act.

It would be naive if I didn't base my opinion on what has happened in the past and what the law states.

It would be naive to base it on some hunch, or on talking to someone in law enforcement, unless it was someone who directed policy.

1) No one has ever been arrested for using 2c-i in the US, ever.
2) It would be much harder to prosecute using the analog act than if it was specifically scheduled.
These two facts are undeniable.

Thank you for the chemistry information. That was a very valid argument. I think that's what erowid means when they say it is a "likely analog."

That is the type of answer I would expect on a forum like this with knowledgeable people, and I'm happy we were able to get to that point.

3v1l

Invité
I believe in my research that at least there was an incident involving 2c-t where prosecution involving the analogue law was involved...Which would be the exact same scenario here...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Spice is very paranoid :). How many people on this site have been talking about doing mushrooms, buying mushrooms spores, finding acid, "how can i make x?" "How can i make acid" "Where do i find pihkal?" etc and are still sitting in here today?
Given I don't know how many have bought from research comapanies, but really... don't be so paranoid. Feds go after large consumers, people who make it, and people who distribute it. They really don't care for the guy in missouri that bought 2.5grams of something to try it.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Becareful know the laws, don't break them. What are you going to say when you order an analogue over the internet and customs picks it up? Do you have lab? How do you know the company is who they say they are?

You can't be to careful, I think most of the busts on buyers of RCs have been after they had arived in the mail. Many many sites out there are really fed agent sites sitting there collecting info, or giving info to them.

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
I've ordered from Canadian RC sites on multiple occaisons and never been busted. I never buy very much at a time either, and I live in the U.S.A.

I think u have to kind of balance the paranoia out a little bit. Just because you use drugs does not make you federal enemy #1. The feds have much bigger targets on their list.

I'm not saying its 100% safe, but I would say that buying from an RC site that isn't just any ol'crummy setup is reasonably safe.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I got 3 batches Bromo-Dragonfly recently. I'm doubting to take these, but if I will, I'll take 1/4, no idea about the strength and the unknown deaths related to this substance kinda scares me.

To have it's full effects, the experience lasts 24 hours as well.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I thought those accidents happened to people taking a thumbprint instead of a blotter?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
fuck man that would scare the hell out of me. Unknown deaths with a rsearch chem....