Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

removed.. sorry for the inconvenience.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"A one story window" !!!!! What have you been smoking ????? Again ........

foureyes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2008
Okay everyone... after reading this I decided I was going about things all wrong and decided to jump out a one story window! It didn't improve my situation at all! :D

I'm seriously contemplating all of your comments though, even if it wasn't the original intent of this thread to solve any "issue" in my own life. I will let you all know the outcome.

Thanks to everyone who has commented or shared a personal experience. I appreciate all your comments, thank you.

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I'm lucky my gf is open minded and she often trips with me. I also have a good situation at home,my mom knows that I'm intrested in psychedelics,she even buys me fertilizers for my San Pedro,and I was prepering Ayahuasca in her presence. She just told me:"you better move out quickly I dont want to see what are you doing" :wink: She doesent aprove it,but she's happy I dont drink,smoke and use any other drugs(non-psychedelics).

But still I'm not sure how I would act if I had a child.

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
But still I'm not sure how I would act if I had a child

me neither, i think tho, like the role of a parent is to educate and provide love adn support, so if your straight and your kid is doing drugs, tell them you side adn let them learn on their own, i guess. i dont think i would do anything with my kid till theyr like 18 or so, but i wouldnt stop i dont think-as long as its not crack and heroin, experimentation is beautful, addiction is not. like the difference is, a friend of mine was tripping mushrooms and fell on the rocks we were climbing and killed hi face so he called him mom and went home-she turned on some grateful dead, gave him some milk thistle, made everything better, i went home once while tripping lucy and my dad freaking beat me up-not that thats how all straight parents act, but i think you need to lets your kid experiment and provide a safe loving haven to return to if they want, i guess