Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Recipes for the health-conscious

parismilton

Banni
Inscrit
31 Août 2012
i am a very health consious woman from starting, i never compramise on my health and nutrition and mostly take healthy diets, but last year i figured out that my health and fitness is going downward so on suggession of my friend i opted for a diet plan which worked for me.after that besides getting a desired figure i also lost 80lbs. its wonderful.

parismilton

Banni
Inscrit
31 Août 2012
i am a very health consious woman from starting, i never compramise on my health and nutrition and mostly take healthy diets, but last year i figured out that my health and fitness is going downward so on suggession of my friend i opted for a diet plan which worked for me.after that besides getting a desired figure i also lost 80lbs. its wonderful.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
If you do not mind, would you like to mention your age, weight and height???
I am asking this from a nutritionist's point of view?
And would you like to share that diet plan here which helped you lose 80 lbs?
And in what duration of time, did you lose those 80 lbs?
I am quite interested in stuff like this being a nutritionist and I am always looking forward to learn from the experiences of different people.
:)

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Lol, okay. I got very touchy after reading that post. He/she must have been here in order to promote some stupid weight reducing product. But we should always be conscious that all such products which are out there these days (and they are really abundant) are all shit products because they use a few un-natural ingredients which are extremely harmful for health and can easily cause cancers and kidney disorders leading to complete kidney failures. Weight reduction always requires time and one should not be impatient regarding this. Any product which promises sudden and excessive weight reduction is a bull shit.

Jixxy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2013
Im trying that lintel soup, that's it. Love lintels man.
I got one for ya; Pronoti's Lintel soup. It's won an award...
Dont have the recipy, just the name.
Check it out, its good good good...