Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Reasons to drink Ayahuasca?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ok so if youve talked to me you probly know that my mom was completly against drugs and anything that has to do with them. well ive sat down and had a 4 hour talk with her and she now has a change of heart about the whole topic. Ide go into further detale but i have to go to school in a little bit.

So what im looking for are the benifits of this brew. I want to spend a weekend in the woods while drinking it, but if i want to convince my mom to let me i need to explane to her what i would get out of it.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
personally, i would only do ayahuasca in a sjamanic environment with a very experienced guide.

tell your mom about the sjamanic use of ayahuasca to clean/heal the body and spirit, there is a LOT of documentation on this.

good luck

pastyputridpulp

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Avr 2004
"the reasons to drink ayahuasca" "the benifits of this brew" "what i would get out of it"
I'm not sure anyone can give you objective answers about this. The entheogen experience can be rewarding as it can be pointless. It all depends on you : your reasons to do it ...
One important thing with ayahuasca is that you don't want to mess with it so why the urge ? Maybe you should just wait for those few and very special moment in your life where you absolutely need a spiritual answer of some kind.
Personally, that's why I haven't experienced with ayahuasca or dmt yet (even if I don't need anymore my mom's support or agreement :) ), this way I'm quite sure it will be a truly rewarding (although challenging) experience.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
pastyputridpulp a dit:
"the reasons to drink ayahuasca" "the benifits of this brew" "what i would get out of it"
I'm not sure anyone can give you objective answers about this. The entheogen experience can be rewarding as it can be pointless. It all depends on you : your reasons to do it ...
One important thing with ayahuasca is that you don't want to mess with it so why the urge ? Maybe you should just wait for those few and very special moment in your life where you absolutely need a spiritual answer of some kind.
Personally, that's why I haven't experienced with ayahuasca or dmt yet (even if I don't need anymore my mom's support or agreement :) ), this way I'm quite sure it will be a truly rewarding (although challenging) experience.
exactly, I agree :)

man trick, calm down a bit, you've got all time on earth for such things. your euphory about psychedelics is nice, but it is very important to give this substances a lot of respect. rushing to take them doesn't somehow give me the feeling you've got enough respect for such manners. I mean I don't know you, but it somehow gives me the feeling that it is that way :)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
respect for psychedelics is something you must learn from own experiences.
i think its hard not to respect ayahuasca after an experience.

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
You can also check out this website I just made:
http://www.ayahuasca-info.com

I hope the site is relatively unbiased, so you can make your own conclusions how you want to go about with ayahuasca.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
The reasons for drinking Ayahuasca are the same reasons for living life itself; to experience it.
Then, to gain and expand an insight or enlightened precept of other facets of perception through the experience and the personal and extroverted explanation of that experience to yourself and those around you.

So really the reasons are infinite. But as many have said, DMT is only for those with the upmost respect and experience with the use and practice of these philosophies of exploration. I would agree in that you should not rush into this practise until you are absolutely sure of your intent and your preparation.

Peace.

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
hey man! glad to hear you and your mother bridged your differences! its truly beautiful! as to your ayahuasca question well I know how you feel I too want to experience anything and everything entheogenic but after reading a few posts id have to say i agree that maybe its best to wait a while just get yourself some shrooms and have a blast in the woods!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Trick , ayahuasca is a VERY strong drug , you should not be messing around with it on your own . Its not a game . It has a habit of giving people what they need and NOT what they want . = if you arent carefull you are going to get a MEGA kick up the arse or in the brain from it . You are rushing things much to fast . Look here on the ayahuasca threads and see what all the people here say about it . They treat it with VERY , VERY much respect even though most of them have lots of experience of taking other hallucinogens . I`ve tried being nice to you . i`ve tried to explain to you , but you are obviously not listening.... FOR FUCKS SAKE WAKE UP , BEFORE YOU WAKE UP IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL . You are getting very close to being a pain in the arse with your blindness . Start listening to the people here or FUCK OFF and incriminate other people some where else . I´m saying this because I CARE ABOUT YOU . PLEASE STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING . If you can talk to your mom show her what you are writing here and show her the answers you are getting and see what she says then .

To all the people trying to help him .... please keep on HE OBVIOUSLY NEEDS IT or he is going to fuck himself up .

To all the people advising him to take drugs GROW UP . This is a school kid !!!! DO YOU WANT TO CAUSE US TROUBLE ???? Do you want him on your conscience ??? If you dont stop i`m going to burn you bad , even if i get banned for it . Start showing some responsibility and stop trying to prove that you are gods gift to drug experts . Have you got kids ???? If you had you wouldnt be so stupidly crass .

You should read my answers in your threads in the order / dates that i have written them and not in the order that you have posted your posts . PLEASE START LISTENING TO WHAT YOU ARE BEING TOLD . Dont take this as an insult I`M TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF because i care about you . I have a kid in your age thats why you frighten me so much . One step at a time , learn to walk before you try to fly . Whats the point in asking questions if you igmore the answers ????

Dont get insulted and not come back , show that you have a brain and REPLY to what i have said PLEASE .

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:
Trick , ayahuasca is a VERY strong drug , you should not be messing around with it on your own . Its not a game . It has a habit of giving people what they need and NOT what they want . = if you arent carefull you are going to get a MEGA kick up the arse or in the brain from it . You are rushing things much to fast . Look here on the ayahuasca threads and see what all the people here say about it . They treat it with VERY , VERY much respect even though most of them have lots of experience of taking other hallucinogens . I`ve tried being nice to you . i`ve tried to explain to you , but you are obviously not listening.... FOR FUCKS SAKE WAKE UP , BEFORE YOU WAKE UP IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL . You are getting very close to being a pain in the arse with your blindness . Start listening to the people here or FUCK OFF and incriminate other people some where else . I´m saying this because I CARE ABOUT YOU . PLEASE STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING . If you can talk to your mom show her what you are writing here and show her the answers you are getting and see what she says then .

To all the people trying to help him .... please keep on HE OBVIOUSLY NEEDS IT or he is going to fuck himself up .

To all the people advising him to take drugs GROW UP . This is a school kid !!!! DO YOU WANT TO CAUSE US TROUBLE ???? Do you want him on your conscience ??? If you dont stop i`m going to burn you bad , even if i get banned for it . Start showing some responsibility and stop trying to prove that you are gods gift to drug experts . Have you got kids ???? If you had you wouldnt be so stupidly crass .

You should read my answers in your threads in the order / dates that i have written them and not in the order that you have posted your posts . PLEASE START LISTENING TO WHAT YOU ARE BEING TOLD . Dont take this as an insult I`M TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF because i care about you . I have a kid in your age thats why you frighten me so much . One step at a time , learn to walk before you try to fly . Whats the point in asking questions if you igmore the answers ????

Dont get insulted and not come back , show that you have a brain and REPLY to what i have said PLEASE .

Ya ive had a change of heart with the ayahuasca thing but i just want to say now is that after i had my near death experience [the real kind] i decided that i wanted to experience everything that i can because if you face the facts you really dont know when you are going to die for all i know i could die tomarro and for gods sake if that dose happen [not that im expecting that] i just want to have lived a good life because as far as i know we only get one. But ive decided that im going to wait untill well after i move out and am on my one living my own life to try it.

And to what pastyputridpulp said "Maybe you should just wait for those few and very special moment in your life where you absolutely need a spiritual answer of some kind."
Thats pretty much why i changed my mind because thats what i realized is best to do, that and i can use it as a reward for when i do try it for making it that far in life.

But the way i see it now is that its not a drug but a tool for fixing a persons soul so to say. You wouldnt go around tightining bolts on your car that dont need to be, just because you just learned how to use a wrench.

But God i see where you are comming from but ever since i almost got hit by a train ive just been trying to live life to the max. The way i see it is that if say i die at an early age i would have lived a good life, but say i live a full life, then ill just be more experenced then most because of the early start.

Im not going to read over my post because i have alot to do and dont have time but i think that you pretty much can get where im comming from.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Good reply mate . A near death experience realy wakes most people up , i`m glad you have got over the ... "wow ! i`m alive , i`m going to party myself to death" phase that often comes after near death experiences , and reached the life is to short to party to the limit relief phase . When are you 16 and at what age are you legaly allowed to do what you want in the country that you live in . Here its 16 . On your 16th birthday i`ll send you some more books . ........ But dont give me any bullshit and say tommorow !!!!! Please tell me the right time . I dont want to get you or me into any trouble .

G

Invité
bluerubberduckie a dit:
The age in the U.S is 18, don't let him scam you two years early.

Hahahahaha :mrgreen::thumbsup:

But Trick, you talk about nearly getting hit by a train?
So you were near a near death experience? :roll:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
bluerubberduckie , Thanks mate . This is all getting a bit to mutch for me . First the guy comes here and plays the naive 15 year old little kid and wont tell me when his birthday is . Then over and over he tells us his experiences with just about every drug you can think of . For instance smoking DMT alone in a forest ????? , a drug that most of you , even the ones in holland cant get . And NO ONE would smoke DMT alone in a forest unless they were a totaly brainless dangerous ignorant idiot . Then i send him information books and he tells me that he cant open the file allthough i clearly gave him the pass word twice . Then he tells me he hasnt got enough space on his HDD for the 10 mb file anyway ........ and asks me if he can look at them on my HDD !!!! I mailed him and said that i didnt understand and asked him what he meant and since then he hasnt written back . And his messages all came with a european time on them allthough he says he lives in the U.S. . And what a dumb name , "trick" .

Sorry trick but you dont sound Kosher to me , if you are start being more honest and maybe people will start to take you more seriously , there are enough police and other scum on this site as it is , we dont need people talking ambiguous shit like you seem to be .

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
[GOD] Sorry trick but you dont sound Kosher to me , if you are start being more honest and maybe people will start to take you more seriously , there are enough police and other scum on this site as it is , we dont need people talking ambiguous shit like you seem to be .[/quote]

my police phobia returned, thank u.. :lol:

anyway, its a good thing to talk raw about things that need huge respect and homework, i wish i had someone bigger to tell me about psychoactive drugs when i was younger. 50% of my psychedelic experiences before 18 was more bad then good in much viewpoints.
Definately gonna try Ayahuasca at 2008 when everything is perfect, cause i want the most possible positive result on my psychosynthesis

[trick] Ok so if youve talked to me you probly know that my mom was completly against drugs and anything that has to do with them. well ive sat down and had a 4 hour talk with her and she now has a change of heart about the whole topic. Ide go into further detale but i have to go to school in a little bit.

hehe, reminds me some moments with my mother, debating on entheogens and their healing possibilities.After 5 min's i turned on the TV and was showing a documentary about shamans eating amanitas and feeling like flying when they were riding their sled with reindeers.Thats how Santa Claus borned.Then i said to my mother ''look ... the absolute idol of a good happy ,kind man that have raised so many generations of people is a shroom-head!!! she found it hilarious lol

[i know,kinda off-topic]

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Trick if you want to try ayahuasca I would strongly advise you to look for someone with experience. Ayahuasca is a medicine. There are people leading ayahuasca sessions.
There are ayahuasca churches like the Santo Daime and the UDV.
do not do it alone.