Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

RC's, safe to order?

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Hey guys, sorry to bring this topic up again but this is the only place i know to get sound advice.
I have found an online supplier of 5-MeO-DMT, the supplier in question sells only this chemical and is canadian based, S********** E******.
I was wondering if anyone from the uk knew the site i was referring to and wether or not they are a reputable supplier.
If not has anyone from the uk recently purchased anything similar online without suffering any legal consequences.

Basically is it safe to go through with my order. Can we please keep from advice on the actual consumption of these materials as we all know these chemicals are not recomended for human consumption and i DO NOT intend to be taking them or allowing anyone else to take them.

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
ditto

G

guitarer2

Invité
hey so does anyone think they could pm me a legit site that sells research chemicals. I am most interested in pretty much any of the 2cs and some others like 5meo amt, and somwhere located in the US or Canada would be wanted but not needed.

Thanks

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
It's one thing to ask if a vendor is legit, but please don't start spamming with, "OMG I NEED RC VENDORZ PLZ!!!1111oneoneoneoneoneoneone"

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
lol, indeed :)

If your commited then you need to keep searching, as for me, back to square one, i did mean buy5meodmt actually and pissflaps, thought i had it there.

Still any one know about the legal situation?

And please, if you just wanna hassle people for vendors make a new thread called 'too lazy to look myself' because i need answers people.

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Think i might have another one as well, again if anyone knows if its legit could they help.

***trading.com

These fellas seem to have quite a large catalogue going on.

Again sorry if im pissing you guys off but at least im being polite while i do ey? :)

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
chimp_masta_flex a dit:
Think i might have another one as well, again if anyone knows if its legit could they help.

***trading.com

These fellas seem to have quite a large catalogue going on.

Again sorry if im pissing you guys off but at least im being polite while i do ey? :)

If you mean the one based out of seattle I looked and they don't seem to have anything worth ordering.

As for the being, that's just what britts and canadians do. ;)

Tesseract

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Fev 2009
Hey I know this is my ultradodgey first post, but I can say for sho that the buy5meodmt.com and most sites with names like it like buydmt, 5meodmt4u and related sites are scams! But if you continue searching you might find one that is b**t**m*.com with a few products like 2c-i, 2c-e, JWH-018, beta ketones, 5 meo dalt, m1 and mephedrone. Last I heard people get their orders.

lowjackal

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Fev 2009
guitarer2 a dit:
hey so does anyone think they could pm me a legit site that sells research chemicals. I am most interested in pretty much any of the 2cs and some others like 5meo amt, and somwhere located in the US or Canada would be wanted but not needed.

Thanks

Try reading "Sources" by Strike and Shulgin's books and leave the online RC purchasing to those lame enough to even run the risk. Better yet...
Buy a toad from BBB and open up your own 5-meo-dmt website.
Call it toadallydmt.com ...

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
That would be 5-HO-DMT if I'm not mistaken... Grow phalaris/psychotria/whatever if you want DMT and 5-MeO-DMT

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
theres also 5 meo in toads ;)

spaced_out

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Mar 2009
i'd be afraid to order from anywhere anymore. i bet you're either ordering from a.) a scammer or b.) a police.

dmt is easy enough to a/b extract from some shit. i see posts about it all the time. i'm pretty sure anyone with motor skills can do it. it's really easier to extract dmt than it is to make easymac or gas up your car on one leg.

as for other stuff, shit man. just find a supplier that isn't on the internet. drug dealers don't have websites (it'd be awesome if they did !), so i'd be wary of anyone with a website that sells anything even remotely illicit.

i tend to preach paranoia. then again, to all of you who haven't spent any time in jail/prison, you may not realize how much it sucks, yet. :-)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Yet"

+1

Welcome to the forum spaced_out .

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
spaced_out a dit:
i'd be afraid to order from anywhere anymore. i bet you're either ordering from a.) a scammer or b.) a police.
(...)
as for other stuff, shit man. just find a supplier that isn't on the internet. drug dealers don't have websites (it'd be awesome if they did !), so i'd be wary of anyone with a website that sells anything even remotely illicit.
But the thing is, that research chemicals are usually relatively new, and thus still legal, substances. Thus, there is no problem with the police, simply because what you do isn't illegal. And the people that run these websites are not 'dealers', as they do not sell illegal substances.

I do think that one should be careful and that there may be lots of scammers online, but I don't think there is anything categorically bad or 'impossible' with selling or RC's through the internet. For it is something that is legal and in fact really happens.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It might be legal in the country where the chemicals are sold from . Sometimes legal to sell the chemical as a chemical but illegal to sell it / them as a drug to take . In other countrys they can be illegal because they have the same basic skeleton as illegal drugs and in others because of medicine laws . But as the name says they are research chemicals and i wouldnt do chemicals that havent been adequately researched . My brain / body / health is to valuable to me .

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
Yeah....it's kind of like, if it's so new that it's still legal, then it's so new that it's risky.

There are a few borderline exceptions, like maybe DPT, since it has been used by groups of people for long periods, where there might be detectable long term negative affects, but I think it most cases it's much safer to use the psychedelics that have been around for 1000s of years...and LSD since there's been substantial research. (Maybe MDMA too, but it seems like you never know what you're getting with that.)

Tesseract

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Fev 2009
The safety of drugs like phens and obscure hallucinogens, IMO usually has more to do with the lab which produced it then the compound being harmful, as most are in asia pumping out chems for western market they care not about. There are definately exceptions though, some chems are just ill conceived, supposed mdma substitutes. I honestly feel for heavy users of club drugs, of which none are good in the amounts people take them.

Tesseract

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Fev 2009
Hey I was wondering about a vendor I recieved lucy and rolls from multiple times, but wasn't sure if they're still operating after the board I was on went down (*ip)
the email email was **[email protected]... anybody contact them recently? prices were soo awesome.. :?