Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

question about dmt extraction

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
cool video on the mine clearer, it can probably make life a lot easier for the folks who try to demine an area .. and more importantly it can make life possible for the average joe who just wants to work the fields in order to grow some crops.

was it your voice as instructor btw ?

The efforts of governments around the globe to try to prevent that 'terrorists' can make bombs can do only so much, if any. In essence it is an effort to fight a social phenomenon with technical restrictions. But restrictive measurement are only effective when there are no alternatives to achieve the same goal, and the goal in this case was to make something go BOOM.
Humans are very resourcefull/creative in achieving a goal, especially if we feel it is for a special cause. So I think it is wise to divert at least a part of the funds that are now spent of maintaining a system that tracks chemicals to potential 'bad guys' to something like social analysis. how ? I have no idea ;)

I like the pictures and would love to know how you manage to get them into your posts

do you mean how I linked to them into this specific post, or how/why I post pics in some of my post in general ?

in the first case:
just copy-paste a URL to an online picture into the text window, then select the URL and hit the 'Img' button right above the text editing window.

second case:
well, lots of topics lend themselves to a visual communication so it is no big step to go from the text only to a visual reference or anekdote. (yeah, just for fun ;) )

What does 'Quot capita, tot sententiae' mean please ?

'Quot capita, tot sententiae'

freely translated to 'so many people, so many opinions'...
.. but is was really a jokingly answer to Space-is-the-place's 'Quod medicina aliis, aliis est acre venenum' he had some weeks ago in his tag. 'Quot capita, tot sententiae' is the line under his when you look in this page from http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_Latijnse_spreekwoorden_en_uitdrukkingen

for the record, I cannot read or write latin...

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
hey thats fun, those latin thingys :p have to change mine into one, I see there is one of my favorite movie! Romani ite domum :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High Phalaris ,

Wow! I looked at the adress you posted . That is a mind blower for me , latin with dutch translations !!! I dont understand a word !!!I used to read "highlife" but this is a diferent dimension wich totaly looses me . We will see shortly if i have understood the explanation of how to post pictures .

LOVE GOD