Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

purchasing

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
Hello l have just registed and would like some advice on the strongers uppers and downers l live in Australia so am unable to buy Salvia the herb as it's illegal here,
any advice on what to buy would be great.

Roadrunner /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif

junkie01

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juil 2003
Take the LSA seeds, they're very powerful!!!

Edit: oops, sorry, the lsa seeds are also prohibited in Australia....

Klaunnd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Août 2003
ayuska? ... if not you're screwed .. you are missing the best... but many places sell drugs even when they are illegal ... /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cybornauta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Mai 2003
anyone knows if philosofer stones are illegal in italy? my country is not listed in the Black list of *******, i was thinkin that are legal

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
thanks for the advice on the lsa seeds to bad there illegal down here in Australia,
/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif /forum/images/graemlins/snore.gif /forum/images/graemlins/snore.gif /forum/images/graemlins/snore.gif /forum/images/graemlins/snore.gif /forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
Australia is a very difficult country regarding to smartshop products. /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif Maybe you should just try some herbs or some ephedra-free energizers. Or you can visit Amsterdam once a year;-) /forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
Yes pretty much all the Ephedra caps are outlawed here in Australia and from my homework they sound like the choice upper to take before nightclubbing,
do you know anything about Explore xs or Kryptonite of Final E /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif /forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif

Roadrunner /forum/images/graemlins/icon_head222.gif

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
Yes like alot of the good products LSA seeds are banned in Australia, any info on what's good and what's not would be super /forum/images/graemlins/thumbup.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
You live in a tough country.

The only thing I would suggest is ordering spores from www.fsre.org and trying to make your own batches of mushrooms. You can also order Marajiuan seeds and grow your own plants.

Unfortunatly Epdedra is the most common upper that is on the market currently. Seeing it is illegal in Australia then it's really hard to order herbal XTC pills.

I've tried a few of them and my personal favorite is Trip2Night. They were renamed and are now called Red Dawn. I generally pop one of these and have 2 redbull's & Vodka's. Just don't take more then 2 pills because the one time I did I felt like I was on Speical K.