Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Pulling at my body

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
After several Salvia-trips there is one mysterie of all the others which is the most outstanding similarity in all the trips..
The feeling someone or more other 'entities' are pulling at your legs, trying to peel me out of my body.
The trip and the pulling last for only some minutes, but the physical tiredness in my leggs that whole evening after the trip is enormous... Like you stand in a concerthall for 2 days without sitting, but I only laid down for some minutes! I have this EVERY time.
Very strange and interesting, and I'm wondering if there are other people with the same experience. Is this a common phenomen by smoking Salvia?

Nico

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Déc 2005
Yes i have felt this also as have my friends, it feels really strange, i have only felt this when i have smoked to little its like its pulling me but cant get me to go where i need to go becuse im still to much attached to this reality. but when i smoked enough i didnt get this pulling stuff becuse i was obviosly using enough for my conscious to let go of my body and travel to the goddeses realm :)

Nathaniel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Jan 2006
I had a funny experience with this pulling symptom..
I was lying on my bed..and ready to inhale some 5x through my (homemade,plastic bottle) bong..
I did so,and almost immediatly felt a pulling upwards on my legs..to a point where I was certain than in a few moments I was going to be hangin upside down...
problem was I still had the bong in my hand besides me,and my psychedelled mind rationalized that if so,the water would come out of the bong and onto my bed.So the only thing I could think of to prevent this from happening was ...to lay the bong down..in my bed yes....so I got wet and back to base within a spit second..and when I realised what had happened laught my ass of...

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Well yes, I should try a stronger extract one time. For now I have a bit enough from Salvia. Too confusing.
But interesting, really.

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well i`ve done x10 Salvia
and I only felt the pulling and nothing more :p

Emelie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Nov 2005
Usually when I smoke Salvia I get the "pulling" sensation for about five seconds then I melt into the ground beneath me, whatever is left, and I slip away into my TrIp World.

I've smoked 25x and 5x...but I've tripped harder off of 5x... It all depends on your piece ;)

captainbrak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
I have had great salvia trips out of my body. I like to think (and truly believe) that the pulling is gravity, which is apart of the universal Life Force, which holds all ancestor souls, and they are trying to pull you out of your body, be careful if you want to leave your body, make sure you have a watchman, or good close friend to warn off any bad spirits that want to possess your body.

anyway this is just my crazy theory, part of it at least

Goa4Ever

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Yeah the first and the only time I smoked salvia that happened to me,too. I felt like something was strongly pulling me down.I couldn't resist,I fell on the bed and pulled a friend whose hands I held with me. It felt really strange,but it lasted only few minutes and it didn't hurt after.

Beanieboy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2006
I almost always feel that.

I start off feeling everything in the room start to swirl, but you don't feel dizzy.
You don't feel sick, like when you drink and get the spins. It's like taking a photograph, and then slowly swirling is like paint with a stick.

Then every limb in my body feels very heavy, and at the same time, I feel like I (my spirit) is being pulled from my body, and then I'm in "Salvia Space."

Beanieboy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2006
I want to add:
While I don't feel tired afterward, I feel like I need to refuel, like I just walked 5 miles and am hungry from the exercise.

alice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
i think a sober explanation might be that the salvia smoking is very strong and it afects the blood flow in the legs. however it's definetly interesting that everyone creates the same explanation for it in the brain, the pulling feeling.
i don't mean to dismiss any mysticism here, i love mysticism, i love the mind and it's unkown powers and the universe and all of us :wink:

alice

D

DENDRO

Invité
My first experiment with salvia was a small dose, one medium hit from a bowl of brown leaves. I was alone, being experienced with some psychedelics and comfortable that way. I also think it lets the nature of the exp. come through more, as other's systems of rationalization are not immediately imposed upon mine.

Shortly after inhalation, i sat back in my living room (not the best venue i recognize, but comfortable and secure) i was cross legged in the middle of the couch and after a brief sensation that the coffee table in front of me wanted to peel it's top off and expose another world, i felt very centered. I tried to turn my head to look for visuals ( a habit from lsd and mushrooms) and noticed a gravity back towards my centered cross legged-looking-forward position. there was a line bisecting me, from forhead to chest and arms (legs imobile and no pulling there) and if i looked away or in some other way became unsymmetrical, it would pull me back. This lasted for several minutes, and then i was mostly sober again.

Perhaps in some time i will try again, i would like a better more living envirionment than my livingroom next time.