Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychosis; it's coming!

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
viljo a dit:
Allusion.

Viljo is male and sexually attracted to girls.
However Emotionally I don't know.
but who cares right illusion.

whatever, it's not my fault that about half of your posts lack any kind of grammar or completeness. i did my best trying to interpret one of your extremely lacking posts and figured that you were implying you were female. maybe you should write in full sentences all of the time. those DO make sense.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
dr. braineater reccomends meditation for now. be at peace with yourself and find peace in the wholeness of who you really are.

what you think IJC, does every human being (or also for example animals?) do have a part in them of the opposite gender?
or something like that...

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
Actually I did say to myself one thing and that was I do not want to ever become schizophrenic.
It is like joining the army your mind or better yet common sense is forced to the test.

However it can be one of the most rewarding experiences in life after the onslaught.

Thank you dr eater I feel better already.

(*repaired msg... accidentally hit "edit" on viljo's post instead of "quote" in my replying... always play fair -allusion)

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Actually I did say to myself one thing and that was I do not want to ever become schizophrenic.
It is like joining the army your mind or better yet common sense is forced to the test.

However it can be one of the most rewarding experiences in life after the onslaught.

Thank you dr eater I feel better already.

viljo im serious, im not making fun of you, i want to help you. but you really do need punctuation..

"It is like joining the army. your mind, or better yet, common sense is forced to the test.

that just reads like sex to my eyes and brain. i dont have to try, the thought just pops to my head.

as it were, i generally can't bother reading your posts (unless it's a shorter one) because i dont have the time to be re-reading them five times just to figure out what you're saying. i think you have a valuable opinion though, if you will take the time to present it properly.

anyways, something to think about. sorry if i sound harsh...

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
I spent most of my life thinking that I was crazy until I started doing psychedelics and learned the truth about reality.

The simple fact is that we are all just lost souls. We're all just bumbling shells, walking around, bumping into things, trying to interpret our senses, communicate with each other and figure out some semblance of purpose. And when you can realize that, then it's not hard to break down the various systems of belief that are in place and realize that they are all meaningless conjecture. In truth, we really have no clue about anything. All of our perceptions and beliefs are skewed by the filtering process that occurs between unconscious and conscious states. Not to mention that our species is completely isolated in our own thinking.

Let's put it this way. As fundamental units, we are completely ignorant, yet at the same time we have the power to literally create our own reality. Maybe this was the intended point. Regardless... When you look at each individual as a wholly self-sufficient vessel who has the power to create their own reality, then you see that there is no such thing as "crazy."

We're all just trying to survive and create the world that we want to live in. Parents, schools, churches, organizations, governments, psychologists, scientists, etc... they all have one common agenda and that is to get as many people as possible to subscribe to their "reality." If you have a different perspective then they label you as diseased.

Sadly, this system isn't in place to give people freedom and to allow them to follow their dreams and reach their full potential. It's nothing more than an effort to exert power, create ignorance and give you just enough to keep you from revolting.

Psychedelics we're phased out of religions for this exact reason. And they're outlawed by governments for this exact reason.

Personally, I don't really believe in all these "mental disorders." I think that the vast majority of disorders are nothing more than warning signs that our unconscious is trying to convey to our conscious minds. You've got ADD? No you don't... Your unconscious is just trying to tell you that you're on the wrong path. Are you depressed? Well, no crap, this world is a horrible place and every day we are having more and more freedoms taken away and becoming slaves of a society, rather than owners of our reality. But you know... Instead of actually listening to these warning signs and exploring our own minds and desires, most people just want to take a bunch of pills and forget about it all.

It's the same thing with our bodies and diets. We're filling our bodies with nothing but toxins and synthetic crap.

Life has become so unnatural in every aspect and as far as I am concerned, humanity has wandered off on some obsessive thought and abandoned all hope.

Realize that the world is backwards, people are ignorant, everything is unnatural and that we are all slaves... I spent my whole life trying to fit into the system, but it wasn't until I realized all of these things to be true that I was able to rise above it and begin to truly live for the first time. You just have to cut against the grain and create your own reality regardless of what the system tells you. That's the only way anyone will ever truly be happy.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Shamanomenon a dit:
Realize that the world is backwards, people are ignorant, everything is unnatural and that we are all slaves... I spent my whole life trying to fit into the system, but it wasn't until I realized all of these things to be true that I was able to rise above it and begin to truly live for the first time. You just have to cut against the grain and create your own reality regardless of what the system tells you. That's the only way anyone will ever truly be happy.

I totally agree with this, it's the core :P ......reading your posts i'm seeing we are on a very similair path, nice!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Shaman, you are very wise, welcome to the forum (I think you are new?)

I agree with you completely, and really - I am in your exact perception, the idea is I am frightened that we are all just oblivious to the true reality at bay. When I am confronted internally with this weight of reality being so backwards and contorted, I freak. I am socially conditioned to think that money and jobs and 9-5 are all set in stone, that these things are "natural" (which... they are). My thoughts about conditioning of course are much deeper than the 9-5 job, and when I realize how strong and how overlapping society has become over the common sense of an individual's born mind it is so radically disturbing you can't help but think you are crazy.

I'd like to thank you for that post - it really shows you have experienced what I have, and have the mind set to realize you are not at fault in any way, you are not in disorder, in fact, you may be too intelligent for your environment.

What scares me really is that evolution is no longer being pulled by what we call "natural" sources - i.e. events and occurences that are out of our control, rather human beings are controlling the majority of the events that are the basis of our evolution. (Cough, other thread, cough) it seems to me that evolution is taking a path that is going to stop itself. It's amazing and I do not understand it yet, but I plan to one day.

Evolution will always be at the core of our society, whether or not the influences which change our future populations are more influenced by man-made ideas and structures does not undermine that evolution is always natural. We are always natural, no matter how great our control over earth is, but it just means limited logic is guiding evolution, rather than an inumerable amount of random events.

Life is a chaotic web of knowledge and understanding. When you can make sense of it, insanity is an understandble label.

ZephX

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Oct 2010
waygie a dit:
I don't think you should focus so much on who you are(you are bored therfore imperfect... Not saying I'm any different) as who you want to be and how to become it.
Maybe you don't know who you are because it's really who you were and you're focused ontrying to be that again when you had psychosis in the first place because you needed a rebirth
This is a lot of help to those on the swing of psychosis. (experience)
Also, salvia helps the rebirth process. 20x+
And rebirth IS what you need while in one of those perceptions.