Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonaut or Druggie?

FannieBouchard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Mai 2013
i too have experienced the drug majority articles suggesting the type and use of it .. and yes there is also a strong point has been mentioned that its availability is a big issue

FannieBouchard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Mai 2013
the are so many excuses and bullish kind of reasons the drug takers make that it seems simply a stupidity to suggest them any further

Cypripedium

Banni
Inscrit
30 Mar 2013
Larzsolice18 a dit:
At 12:15 GMT+2(06/10/2011), I conducted a survey of the forum: Psychonautic Research. 67 of the 77 articles were drug related; and of the remaining 10, only 1 post revealed useful information about "travelling/navigating the mind." In terms of views, 497584 people(92.13222%) have viewed the posts related to drugs, and only 42492 people(7.867782%) have read the other posts.
This gives us a shocking impression that most people consider psychonautics to be based on drug use. This, however, is not practical, because the drugs are often not available(to some), and the tolerance people build for the drugs would then act as an inhibitor to psychonautics. Instead, the psychonautic approach to drugs should be to learn what the mind can be, and then to strive for the same effect after the drug experience has ended. This would require of one to learn how to "navigate" the mind.
I can only conclude that most people who call themselves psychonauts, do so to justify their drug habits.
With the above in mind, I must now pose the question: Why are most of the posts under the forum Psychonautic Research, actually posts of Drug Research?

with a semblance of humility you do not ask this question , the world would be much better you dont think ? universality is learn to adapt with others people ... but we leave each other good friends , each in his way..
What that thread ??!!!

Et vous autres qu'est- ce que vous glandez ici MDR , bon un autre à détterer légèrement donc je me suis permis XD

Guillaumetralala

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Avr 2014
Hi,
I'm sorry but I can't create a new subject so I post here :
Please find a link to an ongoing study. The results will be exposed on the international congress "Aya2014", next September.
The aim of this study is to gather the profiles of European people who consume or have consumed Ayahuasca: who they are, why they drink this beverage, and what benefits they could expect (or what disagreement they could have felt). The survey is totally anonymous.
Please answer and share!!
Thanks in advance,
Guillaume.

English:
In order to prepare an oral presentation at the conference in Ibiza in September 2014 (www.aya2014.com), we would be very honored to invite you to answer this questionnaire: please click here : A large-scale survey of Ayahuasca consumption in Europe: overview and perspectives –.
We would be extremely grateful if you could share this email with any individuals or groups or therapists you think could contribute to this study (they must are living in Europe).

Français :
Avec l'objectif de préparer une présentation orale lors du congrès international à Ibiza en septembre 2014 (www.aya2014.com), nous avons l'honneur de vous inviter à répondre à ce questionnaire : veuillez cliquer sur le lien : Questionnaire à grande échelle sur la consommation d'Ayahuasca en Europe : état des lieux et perspectives –
Nous vous serions particulièrement reconnaissants si vous pouviez partager le lien vers ce questionnaire avec toutes les personnes concernées que vous pourriez connaître, "dispersées dans la nature" et vivant en Europe(thérapeutes, participants à des groupes ou centres de soins, auteurs...).

Español :
Con el fin de preparar una presentación oral en la conferencia de Ibiza en septiembre de 2014 (www.aya2014.com), estaríamos muy agradecidos de que respondieran a este cuestionario : por favor, haga clic aqui : Un estudio a gran escala de consumo de Ayahuasca en Europa: panorama y perspectivas –
Estaríamos muy agradecidos si pudiera compartir este mensaje con toda persona, grupo o terapeuta que pueda participar y contribuir a este estudio (viven en Europa).

Portugués :
Com o objetivo de preparar uma apresentação oral no Congresso Internacional em Ibiza, em setembro de 2014 (www.aya2014.com), temos a honra de convidá-lo a preencher este questionário : por favor, clique aqui : Pesquisa em grande escala sobre o consumo da Ayahuasca na Europa: situação atual e perspectivas –
Ficaríamos muito gratos se você poderia compartilhar o link para o questionário com todos os interessados que você conhece, "dispersos na natureza" e viver na Europa(terapeutas, os participantes em grupos ou clínicas, autores...).

anamica

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Mai 2014
Psychotherapy

hello,
first of all i want say to you that this information is very useful for us and as well as others. I don't know before read this site that
this contains drug. now i will take care of this. We live in a world that moves fast and when we are plugged into the grid we feel that we don't have time to explore our mind.
thanks

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
We live in a society that creates junkies. It's called the war on drugs. It's a crappy and phony war. There's been countless college students, lawyers, scientists, and productive members of society using safer drugs, research chemicals, and other drugs responsibly that got arrested. There are many drugs that are safer than alcohol, yet remain illegal. Psychedelics, nootropics, MDxx, 2C-x, and some research chemicals are an example. Education and responsibility are the keys. That way, people would use drugs to improve their lives instead of using more dangerous drugs. There are drugs that are somewhere in the middle. They don't cause harm as long as you use them responsibly. Benzodiazepines are an example. There is so much we don't know about our brain receptors. Yet, there are new research chemicals and psychedelics being created constantly where half of them not only are safer, but even show medical or nootropic benefits. There are safer drugs, middle area drugs that can help if used responsibly, and dangerous drugs. The explosion of safer drugs and middle area drugs can't be enjoyed, because government doesn't want a free and open society that has increased awareness, knowledge, and the capacity for critical thinking. DMAA is an example. It's a nootropic that's safer than amphetamine, modafinil, crack and others.

marilyRamire

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Mar 2015
There are plenty of PDF Makers around that you simply can use to transform fundamentally any file towards the broadly popular PDF Structure. Many PDF Creators have two things in keeping: they enable you to convert existing Phrase along with APK File For Pdf to JPG Converter documents in 3 different techniques to PDF, plus they less or more use the same engineering.

Marceline & Jake

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Avr 2014
i'm sorry to say but the society is not my problem, i don't care if they think then I am a druggie or a psychonaut ...because I live in a society for work but my heart and my mind reside in a better world, it's a crime? who is to say what is right or wrong in this life? psychonaut or druggie...mmmh...if you're a psychonaut you are a person informed, if you're a druggie you don't have a good perception of life, is simple! the society it's our main enemy, not the people! we should not judge us, we are here to help and support us. hello to everyone from italy

rchemstartup

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Avr 2015
Druggie? I don't like that word. It's just a label designed by our hierarchy to demote people who 'responsibly enjoy' recreational drugs.

John Corkery

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Août 2017
It could be that visitors/respondents are simply looking to fnd out what is novel, or could be purely interested in a topic as an academic exercise.