Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychill / tripping music

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
there's a dramatic lack of psytrance in here :P
although I do have to admit that I hardly listen to psytrance when tripping. at parties, yes, but not at home for tripping. which is kind of strange since I listen to it in any given moment, to express it overly dramatically.

[youtube]TSHpcKDLOos[/youtube]
^that's one hell of a track, but I couldn't find a complete/good version, the others on youtube are sped up, and that sucks since the music hasn't been made for this bpm.

[youtube]f30lQ0hpglw[/youtube]
takes some time to really start, but it's worth the wait ;)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
[youtube]499jSsS7x6s[/youtube]
[youtube]1dv_0d0rz0k[/youtube]

thanks to My friend oknayd who pointed space dimension controller to me. I like it 8)

[youtube]gffYd0Y42DM[/youtube]
[youtube]AqXMLV2JXD8[/youtube]

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
[youtube]lTspl2e-i4k[/youtube]
flooting grooves new record has passed the acid test, what a record!
up the percussion!!!!
[youtube]E3ewYDiACRU[/youtube]

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
[youtube]gBzsKsNddQw[/youtube]\
I'm not much into percussion while tripping...
[youtube]87LBZ72XNJs[/youtube]
Don't Judge Me!!
If you liked that light crusader one - I would advise you to download the entire sound track, I can send it to you if you want, I fucking love it. I probably listen to that album more than most of my normal albums by artists.... :rolleyes:

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
yes 8 bit, nostalgia! I have two 8bit sideprojects wich i will not spam here..
[youtube]XopcZ7dI8Pg[/youtube] :rock: :rock:
Only those chips sound terrible while tripping, have u tried? its too sharp :o

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
[youtube]ujwry01K7l4[/youtube]

I love this album so much, it's quite different from his usual style. it's not the best track on the album, but the only one I could find on youtube

Quark13

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Sept 2009
haha a lot of good ones people! reminds me of my all time favorite nostalgic game Subterrenea. With psychedelic music by Jesper Kyd.
[youtube]KzmfkDDAkFo[/youtube]

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Yes, hang drums are amazing instruments. In fact, they are pretty expensive and hand-made, and I think only one place makes them right now in Switzerland.

Listen to this beautiful hang drum melody. I don't think it ever gets any better than this with only a hang drum. It almost makes me cry.. really. Listen till the end!

[youtube]3LfJLvuZqmQ[/youtube]

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Ah this makes my day! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank u for this gem, looking forward to his album.

Edit: that album is soooo beautifull!!!!! Thanks again!!

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
haha you're most welcome Jeniger, but you should thank Dante Bucci for being such an awesome talent. I'm just the messenger :D
But still it brings a smile to my face when I see people appreciating the music I suggest and value so much myself.

To be honest, I've only listened to him on Youtube, but now this reminds me that I should DEFINITELY buy his album (since I can't find it on torrents.. yes it's not very nice to download without showing support, but these are hard times!)

On this note, here is a new album completely FREE from Bluetech called "Call of the Wild". I advise you to download it and sample it, I think you will like it.

Download link: http://www.somniasound.com/bluetech/Cal ... ld_VBR.zip

You can check out the original website @ http://www.somniasound.com/bluetech/news.html (And donate if you wanna support a great artist!)

Oh if you download it, read the cover!

And for some beautiful ambient music, check out MAKYO:

[youtube]IKhkCwOSUVs[/youtube]
PLUR

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I am not too much fan of electronic music, exept when there is a fusion with real instruments, but that message on the cover is wonderfull. :D

from the cover:

the call of the wild

...there is in all things an ebb and a flow, a constriction of energy into condensed from, an expansion of solidity into the ethereal and mutable. My life has recently taken this path of change, reflecting the timeless wisdom of the organic.

The plants have begun speaking to me, the earth has begun speaking to me, the particular flight pattern of a pair of birds a potent divination, the liquid oscillation of waves crashing upon the shore a wisdom tradition. Everything around us is alive, vibrant, and resonating at a audible frequency if we only stop and listen. I am listening now, and everything in my life has changed. My identity as â€Bluetech" holds no validity here, and all of those previous associations ar dissolving: artist, performer, traveller, hipster recording artist, label owner. All of these beliefs about who i am are my ego's attempt at transcendence above unity with the natural world. I don't want to be â€Bluetech" anymore.

I want to be a tree singer, one who sings songs in the key of sap rising up the fractaline trunk of ancient elders
I want to be a plant whisperer, letting my quiet breaths massage seedlings into glorious germination
I want to be a dreamer, dreaming the Big Dream of earth an sky
I want to be a force of power in my generation, a call from the living world to wake up to our true place as earth keepers
I want to heed the summons of Spirit to abandon the tyranny of a mechanistic universe and emrace the gnosis of all living things
I want to reflect the power of sun in worship of life, as does each and every flower that unfolds to share ist beauty
I want to be a wild man in a civilized world, shaking my wooden staff im the face of every life destroying corporate entity
I want to be a pure vessel, a living avator of pregnant silences, an earth mystic always dancing to the songs of stones

I have heard a call from outside of time, first in dreams, then singing in every sound, color, and light of the natural world. It speaks to me of renewal, of union with the divine inherent in all things, of a return to the source of life, of all the mother's lost children come home to be fed sweet nectar of rememberance of our place in the created world, of our roles as gardeners of myth, and keepers of the flame of consciousness for a profound purpose , not only for our own selfishness, but to keep the oldest story alive.

This music is offered as a gift. I can't play the music industry game anymore, begging people to buy my music so i can pay my rent, travelling way past my point of exhaustion in order to put a few mor dollars in the bank account and cross my fingerst that it will drive album sales. My reason for creating music is to get the message out: we are what we have been waiting for, heaven is not waiting for us at the end, the kingdom is â€at hand", we either create a beautiful world or we create a hell. If you feel me, if you hear me, if you enjoy this music and feel like supporting me, donations ar deeply appreciated.

Plant a seed, at least one. Tend it, love it, help it grow.
[youtube]bYe9uFO-n4s[/youtube]
I reccomend everyone to join psymagiicnetwork for your music needs, around 15.000 gb full of psychedelic(and every other music style) with gigabytes of fresh scene releases everyday! :prayer: As fast as your connection can handle

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
[youtube]u1SW1h_p7Ss[/youtube]

[youtube]fuDHgNwKgMA[/youtube]

[youtube]hNBiKbk-be8[/youtube]

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
[youtube]OFbE3lHTcuo[/youtube]