Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychedelic lab raided in Jackson County

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
SYLVA – Authorities in Jackson County arrested a 34-year-old Glenville man after finding a lab for making psychedelic drugs in his home, a host of designer drugs, guns and cash. Matthew Jordan Reynolds is in jail in lieu of $200,000 bail.

Capt. Steve Lillard of the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office said deputies searched his home on Thursday, where they found a lab for making the psychedelic DMT.

They also found 1,200 capsules and 100 grams of a drug called 2C-B, which was used as a drug in psychiatric therapy. It produces a short “trip

Rei

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2009
WOW!!! That's a lot of stuff (to me, lol)! Too bad he got busted. It seems like he had a little bit of everything.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
They keep throwing heroes in prison and allowing the real criminals to walk around freely. :?

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Hero? come on, men. Do you really believe it's for own use. Or maybe he is a dealer who wants to make money out of it? For me he is a criminal that is fuckin it up for me/us.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
That doesnt look like a lab to me . One cant make those drugs with whats there but one could do some DMT extractions , see the seperatory funnel .

The guy must have been nuts . One doesnt have the goods , the money and the extraction things in ones house all together, and when one knows somone has gone down with loads of those drugs in the local area one cleans up ones house . The "designer drugs" / "Research chemicals" were probably bought from the net...... in bulk . And it looks like maybe he had been growing mushrooms / spawn or using the masson jars in a DMT extraction .

He must have been nuts and very greedy to ignore the basic rules of sucessfull dealing . And all that with guns in his house .

I agree with Jahvisions .

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Hm yeah, I guess you guys made a good point.

Pretty sloppy work indeed.

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
i want to live in that pictures LIVE IN IT!!!!

damn ass holes just forget about it and send all that stuff my way

ill get rid of it in a timely fassion

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I was with him until I read about the gun. What I wonder is was he actually selling the products as what they were, or were they sold under a different name?
I can say though, man I wish I had all them drugs.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Okay, it is for the money but it's obvious that this guy is not a bullshitter and knows that a certain type of people, who are a small minority, carries a passion for these substances. I worship him because of the risk he's taking to serve people like us who're hunting after one or a few hits for an experience.

2CB is the king of erotica. It is no way comparable with any other compound. You'll know what sensual love is, what sensual passionated sex is, and then yet again what fiery love is. It is as gentle as stroking with a feather.

It makes you wonder how much of a harsh sex freak one can become on alcohol. If you thought sex was good on it... :roll:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
This will be me in 25 years :D

dbieon12

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2008
Reminds me of Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas when they have the suit case full of drugs...

Obviously this is a much bigger collection...

... and he is probably going away for a LONG TIME.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Mr. Smith, you crack me up :lol:

i definitely agree with GOD

digdug

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Jan 2009
notice the "x" shape they make out of what must be the ecstacy pills.

MkUltra117

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2009
alot of people own guns thou, so i wouldn't consider it a bad thing...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If someone is as stupid and gready as that guy was and has guns hes a danger to himself and others .

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Guns incourage violence and when mixed with drugs they make the Drug War look like something that the regular people want to support.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006

davebrown

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mar 2008
That'salotofdrugs....
Could you folks fill me in on what that bulbous glass apparatus is typically used for?

(Also, first post.)