Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psycedelics and using your brain

RoyalBlood

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
hey,

Since i can think i was drawing pictures and after my first time shrooms&drugs i realy got into it,not only painting also writing,reading a lot,ok ok drug books which my father ( an old '68 who camouflages...)gave me ,kind of cause some i ripp'd him...
I go out for walks in the forrest with drugs in my brain and without.Sometimes I'm just standing somewhere watching the cloulds slowly move on, once i catch myself stroking a leav ( ok i was on opium and happy as hell :smirk:) I never had imagine that i will ever just sit for hours on a stump and listening to the forest and just be dreamy...At the age of 12... I just listen to "great cool "hip hop now i'm still listening its part of me but also to The doors,Bob dylan,Goa,Rock,bad Metal... just everthing fits with my brain without that i don't know where i would be today...Thanks to the spirits!!!

Also at night sitting in my dark room, just a candle spends me light (on woodrose or something) and thinking about life, how fast a psychiatrist would throw me in a psychatric clinic i i would tell him "hey old man i just took some poison and i love it, look at me i look like two times dead", think about my parents and what 's going on in their brains seeing there son "junking" so last time on shrooms i went to 'em and told them everthing what i do and that i really respect them ( we had lots of fights at my growing up time) and they don't have to worry aboud everthing, should take with me a trip just because of the good old times...
:smirk: didn't work but hey...we'll see someday,sometime,somewhere...

Drugs open'd my mind really not shit like xtc,speed or something thats just Party stuff more Mushrooms,Woodrose,LSd,datura(some kind of) everthing psycedelic...
Shit i mean a read this book ähm doors of pers...bla you know what i mean Tim leary right? I#m to down right know, it's not a easy one i took my time but damm this guy was right, casandra? don juan...what is in this book thats part of my brain and thinking before i read it i realized it while reading...somebody know what i'm trying to tell....
and it makes me angry how the german police threats people like me they all still nazis but on the hunt of some long-hair-baggy guys cause we all just waiting to give lsd every little child we see yeah I wait every day on every school with deep eyerings and selling drugs to little kids just to rape them around the courner...damned!!!!But every "social" man or wife is down on valium or shit like that,koffe,nikotin what ever, i bet the cops are higher than every hippi in the 60...i mean what the fuck i'm walking around at night because wanna get some cigarettes and the cops hide somewhere and stop me with a big smile because my eyes so red and big, i pull out everthing of my pockets got keys, some coins and a beer i my hand and the best idea what comes them into their mind put your pants down,your shorts and suddenly i*m standing naked in some corner yes coppy i got my hash in my ass or may you just have to suck my dick hard enough than you find the hidden drug meeting...motherfuckes!

That wasn't the first time! Fuck guys know im not dealing or something just user because it gives me inspiration and if you go back in time 200 years drugs where just normal...Mrs. Motherfucking bush is hatching a war probably ,only one time shrooms in his head and he would bang his head for years to a wall because the things he did...

Oh fucking sorry guys for this emotional text here but i had to tell because something's going wrong in the world ( especially fucking germany i hope some share with me my critics )

God i love drugs, i love life, i love nature and I'm a fucking criminal...yeah right somethings going wrong!!!!!

SO everybody have a nice drug-fill'd weekend and now where this stuff is outa my head i really can relaxe forever because i also know how to beguile everbody i whant, not the peaople who mean something to me, but everybody else so

FUCK THE WHOLE WORLD (you know who i mean)

:demon: