Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

President

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Who do you think will win? And will they stay alive, or be shot afterwards?

peace & love

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Here in Europe, there is a HUGE Obama-fanatism. Everyone loves him, I have the feeling that they will follow him wherever he likes to. I wonder, how is it across the atlantic ocean? I mean, there was, if I remember right, quite a large Al Gore fanclub, but he finally didn't become president...

Nevertheless, I am pro-Ron Paul but at least in Europe, it seems as if Obama would win.

Well, how do you want to kill a president if you have no privacy to plan it? The CIA will find soon enough, I think.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I can confirm what Restin wrote. There is a Obama hype in Europe.
Most people in the Netherlands hope Obama will win.
I don't think the president is going to get killed. I speculate that there will be a major crisis a couple of months after the new president is elected.

How do you wanna kill a president? Let the CIA do the job.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
http://www.boomerang.nl/kaarten/redactie/god-give-us/
Obama has OBEY proganda behind him so he gonna win :D :lol:
And he will be shot by some redneck who still lives is the stone-age and cant stand the fact that a african-american is the new president of the U.S.A. sad but true.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Today is the big day!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Tonight (after work) I'll take a look at Obama's horoscope and make a prediction on the basis of his mood tomorrow. Oh, I also found McCain's chart. That's going to make it even easier.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
to be honest, I couldn't care less. One or the other, it doesn't make an extreme difference. The Obama fever makes me shruggle and McCain, well I don't know much about McCain. He's a republican and therefore automatically on the hitlist of every European - what makes me once again aware of the sneeking european propaganda.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
At what time (EST) will the results of the elections be revealed? At what time exactly will one of them know for sure that he won the elections?

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I've read there will be a preliminary result around 20.00h new york time. Only thing is, they were mistaken the time that Bush won his first election, so beware.

I fully support the Obama revolution, and im actually looking forward to see all those many blissful, crying people on the news... :oops:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Barak Obama has a Jupiter transit just before midnight. This indicates he's in high spirits. At midnight transit Moon is trine his natal Moon, another favorable aspect.

But John McCain also has a Moon transit around midnight. That's why I'm a bit hesitant. Perhaps the old fellow doesn't really mind losing.

The prospects for the following weeks and months are favorable for Obama. First Mercury will trine his Venus: pleasant conversations. But that's just a short transit. Jupiter's transit to Obama's natal Mars will last much longer, and will arouse a fighting spirit in him. I hope it will be against the corruption in the White House, not against another nation. The peak of this transit occurs in December. In the first months of 2009 Jupiter will continue to transit through Obama's first house, conjuncting his natal Jupiter, his very powerful Saturn, and his ascendant, and cast oppositions to his Mercury and Sun. He's going to be a very busy man.

Barak has some outstanding features in his horoscope by the way. He has a beautiful aspect between Jupiter and the Moon in the 5th house of his horoscope (a permanent feature, not a transit), with both planets aspecting his MC. A wise person engaged in beneficial activities. Jupiter itself is weak (fallen and conjunct Saturn), but Saturn is very powerful: in the first house conjunct Jupiter in Saturn's own sign Capricorn, trined by Mars. He's powerful, but in a good way.

McCain also has a powerful Saturn in the first house, as well as a powerful Sun in the seventh, but he has a disharmonious aspect between debilitated Mars and Uranus in his chart. That's not a good aspect for a president. Moon in the 12th denotes a secretive life, another bad feature for a public figure. Mercury is strong though: in Virgo and favorably aspected by the Moon. An intelligent person no doubt. According to Vedic astrology, John McCain's yoga-karaka is debilitated in the 8th, which means it's unlikely that he will rise to a position of significant power. If he does get elected, he's either going to become ill or get confronted with some other obstacle that will make him fall down.

So my bets are on Obama.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Jakobien a dit:
I've read there will be a preliminary result around 20.00h new york time.
Obama's Jupiter transit will occur at 20:04h New York time.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
interesting prediction, I won't forget it

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I won't edit it. :lol:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
:lol:

(the previous post was not meant as a threat :wink: )

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
just a few hours before the results come in!

here's hoping for the obama predictions!

G

Invité
He did it.

He won.

Man, this feels great, I just love his open-mind, and I'm really looking forward seeing what'll do during his mandate.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
This is very good. Finally a truthful person for president again!
You conspiracy buffs can say all you want, I believe Obama is a man that can be trusted. He may have a hard time correcting the mess left by his predecessors, but he'll make a sincere attempt and succeed in several areas. Of this I'm very sure.

Hurray!!!

vancouver-fireworks.jpg

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
There will be a very hard time ahead for Obama, but I really feel like he can drag it all back to a better situation, although there isn't enough time to clean up all the mess his precedent. There is much more time needed, way more time.
But I think this is a big change for the US and the world, and it will get better gradually.
I'm glad he got elected!!

I think this link is worth checking out:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/million_messages_to_obama/

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I just heard that McCain gave a very good speech after his defeat. If you review my prediction (if you can decipher the astrological jibberish), you can see that I expected that too.

But John McCain also has a Moon transit around midnight. That's why I'm a bit hesitant. Perhaps the old fellow doesn't really mind losing.
Mercury is strong though: in Virgo and favorably aspected by the Moon. An intelligent person no doubt.
Mercury is the planet of speech, so I expected that if he would lose, he wouldn't mind very much and/or give lots of interviews and/or give a very good speech. I told Mara about this last night and this morning she reminded of what I had said.

"It's just a coincidence. It's just a coincidence. It's just a coincidence."

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
It's really cool you know how to do these kind of predictions CM 8)
Also, I don't trust ANY president of the US..
But IF I would trust one, it would be Obama ^^
Hope he doesn't get shot by a stone age redneck though :roll: