Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

President Bush brought democracy

• Auteur de la discussion henapary
  • Date de début
H

henapary

Invité
President Bush brought democracy to two nations and Obama has brought democracy to none? Does this demonstrate that Obama does not believe in or like democracy? Do you agree that the only way Obama can get re-elected is if he brings democracy to North Korea and they hold open democratic elections before the end of 2012?

(*spam incinerated*)

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Explain democracy to me as I am stupid. How are things in Iraq?

What was the second nation?

Why should bringing democracy to other countries be on a united state's president's agenda?

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
1790940-memes_cant_tell_if_troll_or_just_really_stupid_memebase_35_s500x475_179361_580_super.jpg

XuXa

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Jan 2014
pathetic idiot, how can you people believe this. I have a 3rd theory Spice, theres some people paid by the government to infiltrate various forums and spread this kind of propaganda. although that would make them a moron who is a troll lol

Bradleywhites

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2014
at least a seed has been sown there .. rest is to decide with the pass of the time as things are not going to turn overnight

rosa

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2013
There are two countries with the name Korea, the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea, and the Republic of Korea. You can't bring democracy to a country that is democratic just because you don't like their style.

North Korea is a fucking democracy, go there and see.

bsbray

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Sept 2014
Trying to mix republican/democrat/blah politics and psychedelics is like trying to mix pepsi and wine.

Hiperballls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
Not trying to be racist,but Obama is nothing but token black president, if he would be white he wouldn't have had a chance to become president.
------
Very oddly I have warm feelings for Bush , I guess some sort of masochism, at least he was man of action..tough very very bad actions.

5tr4t0

Inscrit
18 Août 2009
bsbray a dit:
Trying to mix republican/democrat/blah politics and psychedelics is like trying to mix pepsi and wine.
As a french guy and also a wine amator, I can tell you that ther's actually a beverage that is called "calimucho" and that is made of red wine and coke.
And guess what ? That's kinda good. Of course I wouldn't waste a 30 USD Château Marguaux (in France you can find good wine for 4€/bottle, I'm not kidding), but when I was younger I used to bring some at open air parties.